Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

hahahha moron

I hope the police charge the two men for the alleged attack so they have to admit it was all a hoax.

Blog Entries

What a douche. As if the racial climate in this country wasn't bad enough. I hope they prosecute him to the fullest.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

It was rehearsed! Hahahahaha.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02...mpression=true

Plain red hats worn by brothers were purchased from an Uptown beauty supply store.”

The point of this lie and the Covington lie and the Cohen lie and every other lie is to attack Trump. Al Sharpton used it. Harris used it. Booker used it. AOC used it. The NAACP used it. Biden used it. Castro used it. Even queen tard, Maxine Waters was vocal about this when the attack hit the airwaves. Here she is showing her superior intellect:

“I know Jussie. I love him. His family’s a friend of mine. I know his sisters, I know his mom, and I called already to Jazz, one of the sisters, to talk to her about what’s happening, about what’s going on. It’s coming from the president of the United States. He’s dog whistling every day. He’s separating and dividing, and he’s basically emboldening those folks who feel this way.”

So Jussie and his family are close with this piece of shit? Auntie Maxine is a family friend? That explains a lot.

I like James Brown’s wig’s claim of “separating and dividing” as she supports a now proven racist who setup a hate crime to smear another race for the sole purpose of “evil orange man bad.” The irony is too rich and obviously lost on her dumb ass.

Smollett is a bigoted, deceitful fraud and needs to go to prison.

When a culture celebrates victimhood...this is the end result.. Speaking of victimhood...didn’t another victim get $80 million as part of a settlement earlier this week?
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-17-2019 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    It was rehearsed! Hahahahaha.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02...mpression=true

Plain red hats worn by brothers were purchased from an Uptown beauty supply store.”

The point of this lie and the Covington lie and the Cohen lie and every other lie is to attack Trump. Al Sharpton used it. Harris used it. Booker used it. AOC used it. The NAACP used it. Biden used it. Castro used it. Even queen tard, Maxine Waters was vocal about this when the attack hit the airwaves. Here she is showing her superior intellect:

“I know Jussie. I love him. His family’s a friend of mine. I know his sisters, I know his mom, and I called already to Jazz, one of the sisters, to talk to her about what’s happening, about what’s going on. It’s coming from the president of the United States. He’s dog whistling every day. He’s separating and dividing, and he’s basically emboldening those folks who feel this way.”

So Jussie and his family are close with this piece of shit? Auntie Maxine is a family friend? That explains a lot.

I like James Brown’s wig’s claim of “separating and dividing” as she supports a now proven racist who setup a hate crime to smear another race for the sole purpose of “evil orange man bad.” The irony is too rich and obviously lost on her dumb ass.

Smollett is a bigoted, deceitful fraud and needs to go to prison.

When a culture celebrates victimhood...this is the end result.. Speaking of victimhood...didn’t another victim get $80 million as part of a settlement earlier this week?
    It's amazing how often liberals cry about "racial tension" yet they're always the ones doing crap like this. The number of actual hate crimes in this country, against every race/religion/sexual orientation is approximately 8k. Out of a country of 330 million.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    It's amazing how often liberals cry about "racial tension" yet they're always the ones doing crap like this. The number of actual hate crimes in this country, against every race/religion/sexual orientation is approximately 8k. Out of a country of 330 million.
    After Covington...the folks in the red hats don't actually have to DO anything...as proven with this latest lie. The evil Trump supporters don’t have to even exist or they can simply stand and smile. Of course they will be racist and violent "cause Trump."

Media will just carry the water until the lie is exposed and then change the narrative to the hat being a symbol of hate.

Blog Entries

"We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Proof that the MSM provides “air cover” for liberal-run city violence (CHI, Baltimore, Los Angeles, etc):

Chicago is in the top ten murder rates in the country and the one “attack” that makes national headlines is a staged one against Conservatives.

Stop listening to these scumbags on TV and think for yourselves.

#EnemyofthePeople

Proof that the MSM provides “air cover” for liberal-run city violence (CHI, Baltimore, Los Angeles, etc):

Chicago is in the top ten murder rates in the country and the one “attack” that makes national headlines is a staged one against Conservatives.

Stop listening to these scumbags on TV and think for yourselves.

#EnemyofthePeople
    America is such a hotbed of racial animosity that a famous gay, black dude had to literally fake a racist attack to give liberals one to feel bad about.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    America is such a hotbed of racial animosity that a famous gay, black dude had to literally fake a racist attack to give liberals one to feel bad about.
    Right!

If Smollett has it so bad, why did he have to outsource his oppression from Nigeria?

Something to think about...

In the same city Jussie Smollet staged and faked a hate crime...a mentally disabled teen was kidnapped, tied up for 5 hours, & scalped/beaten by 4 people on livestream.

They screamed "f** Trump" and "f*** white people" as they beat him.

Remember the national outcry? Me either.

Blog Entries

Something to think about...

In the same city Jussie Smollet staged and faked a hate crime...a mentally disabled teen was kidnapped, tied up for 5 hours, & scalped/beaten by 4 people on livestream.

They screamed "f** Trump" and "f*** white people" as they beat him.

Remember the national outcry? Me either.
    Damn... I don't even knw what to say about that one.