Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    that I said it sounded extremely unplausible? you just said the part that I felt wasnt realistic isnt what you were trying to say. its not your story, so im not sure why youre taking offense to it. you claimed you heard it, and repeated it. It sounded made up, and I explained why it did. It wasnt worded the best, hence asking for clarification and a source.

the last bolded part, makes your whole scenario of two innocents going to jail for this void. just as I suggested in my post, it would be insanely hard to pick two individuals that didnt do it out of a lineup, simply for being picked up. Im sorry you feel so attacked by asking you to verify a story I never heard. the simple answer was you werent trying to say what you said as literal and it was implied.

slight overreaction on your part.
    As someone equally confused by the whole thing... let me say now that I'm clear. The first post you quoted was hypothetical IF what Smollett said was true. The part you just put in bold is why Ditka is saying what Smollett said CAN'T be true.

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    As someone equally confused by the whole thing... let me say now that I'm clear. The first post you quoted was hypothetical IF what Smollett said was true. The part you just put in bold is why Ditka is saying what Smollett said CAN'T be true.

You're welcome.

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    What if he accidentally chose two people that weren't in prison? It wouldn't be void then would it?

Watch what YOU say pal... I'm not some Romney Republican that's going to let someone make a horrible comparison and get away with it. You weren't seeking clarification... you were being a prick.

You sat down in these threads 200% convinced that Trump was a Russian Agent... I never called you a total moron for believing it (although there's plenty of evidence backing that assumption)

"...just as bad as Smollett's story" when comparing it to my own personal experiences? I don't give a crap if YOU believe me or not given what you HAVE believed in the past. But you comparing your misunderstanding of a post to me being a piece of garbage race-baiter??? Just say you're f'ing sorry, and we can move on... As I said... I grew up in Chicago. That guy is a piece of trash. Nobody from there would take your comparison lying down...
    no, i wasnt trying to be. I was legit asking. because that was something i never heard and it didnt add up.

I believe the part of the lineup. thats not surprising. In my experience theyd use that to prove he was full of shit in this case. they probably used all guys that were in jail just to see if he would pick somebody. the surprising part was that you added two white guys that had these things in their car. Thats what i was questioning. I saw your response late, and replied in 248 to you about it. saying exactly what im still saying. that was before your personal insults.

I apologized you got bent out of shape for asking you to provide the story you were referring to. i still have no idea why youre taking it personally. I said the scenario of the finding two white guys with that stuff in their car and him identifying them out of the blue sounds like Smolletts story... because it is just like smolletts story. I dont particularly care about the rest because youre being overly emotional about one line in question, which I thought we cleared up.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post

Watch what YOU say pal... I'm not some Romney Republican that's going to let someone make a horrible comparison and get away with it. You weren't seeking clarification... you were being a prick.
    n...
    No need for all the internet flexing.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    No need for all the internet flexing.
    I'm done... he's a little b!tch that we had to listen to his uneducated nonsense for so long. He takes little pansy jabs and hides when he gets called out on it... I'll stop now. Sorry to everyone (except JAB) for clogging up the thread with drama. I'm not usually like that... so I apologize. I'm just not going to have someone make that comparison and then tell ME to calm down when they are the jerkoff.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

here i am, hiding... on the internet.

so for clarity... its insulting to suggest a story that is a hypothetical based on Jussies story, sounds similarly unbelievable like Jussie's story.

got it.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    No, but I did see this. Wendy Williams says to her audience that Chicago should not waste time and money on charging Jussie with a crime. She didn't mention the time and money that was wasted investigating his claim. I'm sure she didn't mind spending 30 million of tax payers money and 3 years to investigate Trump Russia collusion or the time and money spent impeaching the President. To her, I'm sure, it was money well spent.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...mollett-career

this same woman was on the news last night for saying gays shouldn't be allowed to wear skirts. The woke crowd is starting to eat their own

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    this same woman was on the news last night for saying gays shouldn't be allowed to wear skirts. The woke crowd is starting to eat their own
    Wendy Williams and Joy Reid. Two raging homophobes. Both have said, written horrible homophobic things and been caught.

Neither will get punished for it.

My main takeaway. Pete Buttigieg is not going to do well with black voters.

Empire Actor Attack Staged

Justice for Juicey.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Justice for Juicey.
    Nice retrieve, how many pages did you have to go back to find this?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Nice retrieve, how many pages did you have to go back to find this?
    Crazy it took 3 years for this to get wrapped up. Think how much water has gone under the bridge since then.

Lol. Judge threw down on him.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Crazy it took 3 years for this to get wrapped up. Think how much water has gone under the bridge since then.

Lol. Judge threw down on him.
    The asshole got off easy, getting just 5 months in jail. Should've been 10 years for stoking racial hatred. Yet the douche bag has the nerve to throw a temper tantrum.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk