Page 1 of 25 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Empire Actor Attack Staged

Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

His character is about to get killed off quicker than a cancelation for a kids bday party at neverland ranch. Dude needs to be charged

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmccharles; 02-14-2019 at 08:39 PM.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

I hope this piece of shit goes to jail.

Hundreds of hours of press were dedicated to this story which was used to attack Trump. More lies. More fake news.

Covington? Cohen? McCabe? This? What’s the common link?

The real racists are the people who agreed with this douche when it was clear as day a hoax.

Scum.

4. Re: Empire Actor Attack Staged

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I hope this piece of shit goes to jail.

Hundreds of hours of press were dedicated to this story which was used to attack Trump. More lies. More fake news.

Covington? Cohen? McCabe? This? What’s the common link?

The real racists are the people who agreed with this douche when it was clear as day a hoax.

Scum.
    Do you bother to even wait for all the facts to come out before wishing jail on someone? The Chicago PD said stories that this was a hoax are unfounded.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    Do you bother to even wait for all the facts to come out before wishing jail on someone? The Chicago PD said stories that this was a hoax are unfounded.

When the local news affiliate is making a definitive claim that this was a hoax...yeah, I’ll wish jailtime on the douche who lied.

The ABC affiliate later corrected their story once the “hoax” accusation wasn’t officially confirmed.

At the same time...why would anyone believe that two psychotic rednecks were hanging around downtown Chicago in sub zero temperatures holding a noose and a bottle of bleach and somehow recognized the guy from "Empire" then assaulted him in the span of 60 seconds and escaped without being noticed by security cameras. Ok!
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-15-2019 at 12:27 AM.

Blog Entries

If it was staged, the guy should be charged with a hate crime, because he obviously hates Trump with his made up MAGA story.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    If it was staged, the guy should be charged with a hate crime, because he obviously hates Trump with his made up MAGA story.
    Well, its not a crime to hate the president.

However, I agree with you here. He is accusing of a hate crime, IF he is found to be lying about it he should be charged with a hate crime.

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post

They said unconfirmed. However, anyone who has read even the cursory details of his accusations would come to the conclusion that he is lying.

Coming in with a sub from subway being a victim of a "hatecrime" then leaving sub in hand. Not reporting the crime for over an hour. Wearing the noose for over an hour after the crime until cops arrived. Then I read the most recent reports of the two man identified by Smollett as being in the area and shown on the grainy video are infact Nigerian extras on the show Empire.

The whole notion that his claims are being taken seriously at this point is a stain to journalism and it's sad that other then reporting on the supposed crime itself (you know black gay man attacked by vicious white persons in MAGA hats) they have showed zero inclination to find out what actually happened. You have CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS with huge budgets and multiple investigative reporters. Where is all the breaking news coming from? A bunch of local guys from timbuktu.

Journalism is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    They said unconfirmed. However, anyone who has read even the cursory details of his accusations would come to the conclusion that he is lying.

Coming in with a sub from subway being a victim of a "hatecrime" then leaving sub in hand. Not reporting the crime for over an hour. Wearing the noose for over an hour after the crime until cops arrived. Then I read the most recent reports of the two man identified by Smollett as being in the area and shown on the grainy video are infact Nigerian extras on the show Empire.

The whole notion that his claims are being taken seriously at this point is a stain to journalism and it's sad that other then reporting on the supposed crime itself (you know black gay man attacked by vicious white persons in MAGA hats) they have showed zero inclination to find out what actually happened. You have CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS with huge budgets and multiple investigative reporters. Where is all the breaking news coming from? A bunch of local guys from timbuktu.

Journalism is dead.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I wonder if Harris and Booker will come up with another law called the Hoax act?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I wonder if Harris and Booker will come up with another law called the Hoax act?
    Of course not. Both of them are political douchebags who don’t give a shit about any of this. They are opportunistic assholes who only care about bludgeoning the evil orange man.

This lie will be forgotten quickly just like Covington, Cohen, and every other falsehood they peddle.