Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Trump To Sign Bill. Declare Nat. Emergency

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    My point stands, he failed. Piss poor planning does not constitute an actual emergency
    The EB doesnt create laws/policies. The LB does.

When the LB refuses to make a law/policy...how is that the fault of the EB?

Again, you're ignoring reality and just sticking with how you feel. You know what they call this, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

Again, you're ignoring reality and just sticking with how you feel. You know what they call this, right?
    too many abbreviations my friend I dont know what your actually saying
    Burn it down

too many abbreviations my friend I dont know what your actually saying
    EB= executive branch
    LB = legislative branch

did you even watch the video?

You're basically ignoring everything that was said because..."border crossings are at an alltime low."

Regardless of border crossings...how does the BPA know who they don't catch?
    Regardless of border crossings...the burden on taxpayers is still $135 billion.
    Regardless of border crossings...thousands of kids are still sex trafficked across the border.
    Regardless of border crossings...90% of the opioids that are killing everyone in the country are coming from Mex.
    Regardless of border crossings...the BPA says that there is a crisis at the border.

in 2000, there were 1.2 million illegals crossing our border.
    in 2013, there were 400,000 illegals crossing our border.

What happened?

Almost 700 miles of a barrier was put up along the Southern border under GWB in that timeframe. So, because that number is lower than before...problem solved? Huh?
    im not watching the video Im at work, and I dont know who either of them are or why I should care about how they feel when the data is clear

Drugs come in through ports of access which are legal, they are transported in large quantities, the vast majority of drugs are not smuggled in personal backpacks over the wall or under it.

Physical barriers do nothing to deter drug traffic within our own prisons, even if your position is that a 100 foot wall would stop or decrease drug traffic its just wrong.

There is no crisis at the border acording to any avaible data, and history shows us the paramilitary police forces in our country are prone to abuse funding.

If you said hey we want 25 billion for more patrol agents, better checkpoint security than I'd be fine with it. A physical barrier will do literally nothing.

If you want to decrease illegal populations, you target visa overstays the data is clear there is no real debate besides the fear the media is pushing
    Burn it down

im not watching the video Im at work, and I dont know who either of them are or why I should care about how they feel when the data is clear

Drugs come in through ports of access which are legal, they are transported in large quantities, the vast majority of drugs are not smuggled in personal backpacks over the wall or under it.

Physical barriers do nothing to deter drug traffic within our own prisons, even if your position is that a 100 foot wall would stop or decrease drug traffic its just wrong.

There is no crisis at the border acording to any avaible data, and history shows us the paramilitary police forces in our country are prone to abuse funding.

If you said hey we want 25 billion for more patrol agents, better checkpoint security than I'd be fine with it. A physical barrier will do literally nothing.

If you want to decrease illegal populations, you target visa overstays the data is clear there is no real debate besides the fear the media is pushing
    Ok. So, no point to discuss.

Debates are like ping pong. I hit. You hit. I hit. You hit. You're not returning serve at all.

This is where I walk away and lean on the bar and drink.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 02-15-2019 at 12:46 PM.

separation of powers? Given the Executive branch so much power was a mistake, and its been a problem since the 70s.
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I said it all along stop dickering around with the democrats declare a national emergency and move forward. If he loses in the courts then so be it but Nancy and Schumer were never going to play ball.
    This. I'm still holding out hope that he doesn't sign this bill.

i

Hogwash. Walls work. Israel. Turkey. Greece. Morocco.
    Heck going back to the great wall of china, they work.,

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Hogwash. Walls work. Israel. Turkey. Greece. Morocco.
    Heck going back to the great wall of china, they work.,
    They dont keep drugs out of prisons, thats a fact, how will it be any different on a larger, less secure stretch of land?

It does nothing to address visa overstays, which no one even has touched on and is the real immigration issue ?

If you have a 100 foot wall, but you let 25K people in with visas who never plan on returning, you've done nothing but waste money
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Slightly off topic but ...Mr Ravenish...in another thread the most Honorable Wicked Solo posed a question that I for one would love to hear you thoughts on. He asked why did it seem certain groups of people vote Dem. he included the Jewish comm in that pairing. I’m fairly confident you Sir are a proud member of the Tribe and could maybe shed some light ? Obviously you don’t lean that way but maybe can offer some insight.

“You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp
    To simply put it, orthodox Torah observant Jews, whether Ashkenaz or Sephardic (as I am) are actually conservative, be it Republican, Independent, etc. But we view the agenda of liberals as extremely wicked, anti-Semetic, Anti-Israel, and against the Torah we live. Liberal Jewish persons are typically no religious or observe a more "watered down" Torah. Not to get too deep in religion here but just to answer the question.

I oppose any party that endorses killing babies, homosexuality, disrespect of this country and my land Israel, hatred in any form, and the assassination of men. The Demoncratic party is a group interested in manipulation and views the population as morons who need government to control or regulate everything. But I am way off the main topic.

Blog Entries

They dont keep drugs out of prisons, thats a fact, how will it be any different on a larger, less secure stretch of land?
    How do drugs get in prisons?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    How do drugs get in prisons?
    Thrown over the fences or the CO's bring them in. Its quite fascinating actually. I saw people on test in the prison. If you have the right connections you can get anything you want. Cellphones check, drugs check, test check

Edit: I forgot to include other no CO's that work in the prison, medical staff, private contractors of various things I suppose. leaving just CO's seemed to be painting them in a bad light
    Burn it down