Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Trump To Sign Bill. Declare Nat. Emergency

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I so hope he does this.

This bill betrays everything he stands for. The GOP and the DNC knew it when they agreed on it. They want him to lose.
    Yup. Always have. Neither party wants Trump. That’s the problem. It’s not his fault ..it just is.

It’s well known here I’m not a Trump Guy ...but I’d love to see him stand his ground. Shut this bitch down. F those asshats in Congress. I don’t care if you like Trump or not ...the American people need the boarder security. Period. No chance they use my idea of security so a barrier is the next best thing.

“You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Yup. Always have. Neither party wants Trump. That’s the problem. It’s not his fault ..it just is.

It’s well known here I’m not a Trump Guy ...but I’d love to see him stand his ground. Shut this bitch down. F those asshats in Congress. I don’t care if you like Trump or not ...the American people need the boarder security. Period. No chance they use my idea of security so a barrier is the next best thing.

Blog Entries

I so hope he does this.

This bill betrays everything he stands for. The GOP and the DNC knew it when they agreed on it. They want him to lose.

If I were Trump, I'd fire every single person who agreed to this bill...but politics isn't the real world where people are held accountable.
    HE would get my vote for 2020 right now if he did this. BUt I've been nothing but disappointed by politicians, so I flly expect him to sign this.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    HE would get my vote for 2020 right now if he did this. BUt I've been nothing but disappointed by politicians, so I flly expect him to sign this.
    If Trump says this...he wins 49 states in 2020...

"Mitch, thank you for working with the Democrats to put this bill together. I know it was a tough negotiation, and it looks like you did your best. With that being said...on behalf of the American people and every patriot that has fought and died for this wonderful country we live in...I'd like to tell you and all of your political partners in crime to shove this fucking disgrace of a bill up your collective asses.

I'm tired of the games. As President, I am executing my constitutional right to declare a National Emergency and we will protect the sovereignty of this country come hell or high water and we will continue to make America great again. Thank you and good night."

If Trump says this...he wins 49 states in 2020...

"Mitch, thank you for working with the Democrats to put this bill together. I know it was a tough negotiation, and it looks like you did your best. With that being said...on behalf of the American people and every patriot that has fought and died for this wonderful country we live in...I'd like to tell you and all of your political partners in crime to shove this fucking disgrace of a bill up your collective asses.

I'm tired of the games. As President, I am executing my constitutional right to declare a National Emergency and we will protect the sovereignty of this country come hell or high water and we will continue to make America great again. Thank you and good night."
    RavenManiac for POTUS!!!!!

I said it all along stop dickering around with the democrats declare a national emergency and move forward. If he loses in the courts then so be it but Nancy and Schumer were never going to play ball.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I said it all along stop dickering around with the democrats declare a national emergency and move forward. If he loses in the courts then so be it but Nancy and Schumer were never going to play ball.
    You were right

Declaration of Emergency could come tonight or tomorrow. The question then becomes ...where does Trump take money from to fund the structure repair and new build of the “wall”.
    The Dems are gonna try and get boarder residents to “refuse to sell” so they have to use Eminent Domain and then the land owners can sue Trump.
    What land owner on the boarder doesn’t want boarder security? The Fed will offer fair market for the land. Take that and sleep better knowing your house is safer now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Declaration of Emergency could come tonight or tomorrow. The question then becomes ...where does Trump take money from to fund the structure repair and new build of the “wall”.
    The Dems are gonna try and get boarder residents to “refuse to sell” so they have to use Eminent Domain and then the land owners can sue Trump.
    What land owner on the boarder doesn’t want boarder security? The Fed will offer fair market for the land. Take that and sleep better knowing your house is safer now.

The only ones I saw that would oppose it are ranchers/farmers who get water from the Rio Grande.

Other than that I can’t think of anyone who would want a 30ft wall

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The only ones I saw that would oppose it are ranchers/farmers who get water from the Rio Grande.

Other than that I can’t think of anyone who would want a 30ft wall
    Agreed. And how many ranchers really use the Rio for water?

btw is mejico still paying for da wall?? LMAO