Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Something I’ve never understood

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Eh. Not gonna argue cause I know you like the man. And I respect that. I just don’t trust him or anyone whose a 1%er. Period.
    I think he’s a good president.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    He's a great president.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

He’s the best we’ve had since Slick Willie (not that I’m a huge fan of his ). Little Bush and BHO were a joke. The World laughed at us for 16 straight years. One was a moron and the other was a Globalist bent on America’s destruction.

“You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp

Truth be told ..I’d love to see our Governor run for POTUS. Hogan is truly a Progressive Republican who actually does care about his people and doesnt take shit from the Left majority that dominates this state.

Blog Entries

Truth be told ..I’d love to see our Governor run for POTUS. Hogan is truly a Progressive Republican who actually does care about his people and doesnt take shit from the Left majority that dominates this state.

I disagree some. His actions on guns and immigration tell me he’s more worried about politics than people

Blog Entries

If you judge political people on their actions and not their rhetoric...it’s pretty easy to see who has America’s interest at heart.

Look at Trump’s record as a politician. Look at the country. Look at what he’s fighting for.

He’s fighting for less government control (pro-US). He’s fighting for better trade deals (pro-US). He’s fighting for legal immigration (pro-US). He fought for lower taxes (pro-US). He’s fighting for American jobs (pro-US). He’s fighting for American economic prosperity (pro-US). He’s fighting for our military (pro-US). He’s fighting for our police officers (pro-US). He’s fighting for our veterans (pro-US).

He said it and he’s actually doing it. And...he’s doing it while being attacked 24/7. Why would a 72 year old billionaire go through this hell everyday if he didn’t love this country.

Look at the results. We’re in the biggest economic boom in a century. America’s prosperity is pretty evident.

Show me another person in DC that would have the balls to say and do what he does. He takes these bleedin cunts to task. He’s the ruling class’ public enemy #1. That means he’s fighting for us...not “them.”

God bless America!!!!!!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    I’ve really only been truly disappointed in Trump for one policy reason and that’s the federal budget. Being that he is a businessman, I would have liked him to do more slashing on stupid government programs that don’t contribute anything to society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

He’s an egomaniac! That’s why. We’ll see how the tax thing goes by this April. Everyone I know who’s filed their taxes got a much smaller return and they lost a lot of their itemized deductions.
    I give him credit for the things he’s accomplished...but like I said before ...Trumpy was a ‘UGE supporter of Slick Willy not all that long ago. Tigers don’t change their stripes. He’s making moves to help the top of the food chain. That doesnt mean he has OUR best interest in mind.

Re tax returns - I think folks need to realize that if you have your deductions fairly accurate throughout the year then you shouldn’t owe anything, and you shouldn’t get anything back either. You should break even.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I’ve really only been truly disappointed in Trump for one policy reason and that’s the federal budget. Being that he is a businessman, I would have liked him to do more slashing on stupid government programs that don’t contribute anything to society.

But then how would democrats buy votes?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

He’s an egomaniac! That’s why. We’ll see how the tax thing goes by this April. Everyone I know who’s filed their taxes got a much smaller return and they lost a lot of their itemized deductions.
    I give him credit for the things he’s accomplished...but like I said before ...Trumpy was a ‘UGE supporter of Slick Willy not all that long ago. Tigers don’t change their stripes. He’s making moves to help the top of the food chain. That doesnt mean he has OUR best interest in mind.

If they 'lost' their itemized deductions it's probably because the standard deduction is much higher now.

Eh. Not gonna argue cause I know you like the man. And I respect that. I just don’t trust him or anyone whose a 1%er. Period.

Ah, so your bigoted against the rich. Dems have done a good job of pushing class envy.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Ah, so your bigoted against the rich. Dems have done a good job of pushing class envy.
    Nah. I don’t begrudge anyone for earning what they’ve earned. I’m not a fan of people born into wealth and also who do one thing and then preach against it.

Any and all business is about a profit. Simple. Some people are more successful than others. All I expect is a fair wage for a fair days work. That’s not how Trump has done business in the past.

I actually quite enjoy people like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and the late Steve Jobs. All 1%ers ...just not Assholes about it.

I actually quite enjoy people like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and the late Steve Jobs. All 1%ers ...just not Assholes about it.
    Have you ever read anything on Buffet or Jobs? Lax, they are/were huge assholes. They were tough businessman and were completely unreasonable at times while being complete dicks.

I don’t know much about Gates.