Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Something I’ve never understood

I’ve never understood why so many Jewish Americans vote Democrat. Especially now with the obvious anti-semitism flowing through the Democratic Party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: Something I’ve never understood

Can't wrap my head around that one either.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Can't wrap my head around that one either.
    People don’t follow politics and don’t know any better.

People still think that the Democrats are liberals and Republicans are fiscally conservative.

Neither is true. Everyone should vote for the candidate who has America’s best interests at heart. The problem is that only one person in DC fits that bill.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    People don’t follow politics and don’t know any better.

People still think that the Democrats are liberals and Republicans are fiscally conservative.

Neither is true. Everyone should vote for the candidate who has America’s best interests at heart. The problem is that only one person in DC fits that bill.
    Rav ....you don’t really believe that ...do you? You really think Trump gives two shits about America’s best interest? C’Mon. He’s a 1%er. He’s all about money. As long as Wall St and Corporate America is raking it in ...he’s good. He doesn’t care if you or I do well. He’s tried to do some good things while in office ..but a lot of it is just trying to make himself look smarter that the other guy.

As for the Hebrew community...I have no clue. I wouldn’t think they’d be “liberally” inclined since most that I know of work hard and are fairly successful. They’re not exactly looking for a Liberal handout.
    Good question. Maybe Ravenish will chime in. No offense Rav , but we all know your voting stance. Lol.

“You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Rav ....you don’t really believe that ...do you? You really think Trump gives two shits about America’s best interest? C’Mon. He’s a 1%er. He’s all about money. As long as Wall St and Corporate America is raking it in ...he’s good. He doesn’t care if you or I do well. He’s tried to do some good things while in office ..but a lot of it is just trying to make himself look smarter that the other guy.

As for the Hebrew community...I have no clue. I wouldn’t think they’d be “liberally” inclined since most that I know of work hard and are fairly successful. They’re not exactly looking for a Liberal handout.
    Good question. Maybe Ravenish will chime in. No offense Rav , but we all know your voting stance. Lol.

I absolutely think Trump loves this country. Respects the police, military etc.

He may not have the right idea on everything but in general I believe the majority of his policies have been or are on the right track.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I absolutely think Trump loves this country. Respects the police, military etc.

He may not have the right idea on everything but in general I believe the majority of his policies have been or are on the right track.
    I never said he didn’t love the country. It’s us regular Americans he doesn’t care about. He is def a Patriot when it comes to the military, first responders and such. And I agree that a lot of what he’s tried to do or implement has been for the common good. But ..let’s not forget ...he was a Major supporter of Slick Willie when he was POTUS. And he’s a 1%er. His true loyalty lies with Money and Power.

Blog Entries

I never said he didn’t love the country. It’s us regular Americans he doesn’t care about. He is def a Patriot when it comes to the military, first responders and such. And I agree that a lot of what he’s tried to do or implement has been for the common good. But ..let’s not forget ...he was a Major supporter of Slick Willie when he was POTUS. And he’s a 1%er. His true loyalty lies with Money and Power.

I don’t know if he does or doesn’t care about the average person in America. What I do think he enjoys very much is threatening the very existence of basically everyone in Congress, DOJ, etc.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

If you judge political people on their actions and not their rhetoric...it’s pretty easy to see who has America’s interest at heart.

Look at Trump’s record as a politician. Look at the country. Look at what he’s fighting for.

He’s fighting for less government control (pro-US). He’s fighting for better trade deals (pro-US). He’s fighting for legal immigration (pro-US). He fought for lower taxes (pro-US). He’s fighting for American jobs (pro-US). He’s fighting for American economic prosperity (pro-US). He’s fighting for our military (pro-US). He’s fighting for our police officers (pro-US). He’s fighting for our veterans (pro-US).

He said it and he’s actually doing it. And...he’s doing it while being attacked 24/7. Why would a 72 year old billionaire go through this hell everyday if he didn’t love this country.

Look at the results. We’re in the biggest economic boom in a century. America’s prosperity is pretty evident.

Show me another person in DC that would have the balls to say and do what he does. He takes these bleedin cunts to task. He’s the ruling class’ public enemy #1. That means he’s fighting for us...not “them.”

God bless America!!!!!!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

If you judge political people on their actions and not their rhetoric...it’s pretty easy to see who has America’s interest at heart.

Look at Trump’s record as a politician. Look at the country. Look at what he’s fighting for.

He’s fighting for less government control (pro-US). He’s fighting for better trade deals (pro-US). He’s fighting for legal immigration (pro-US). He fought for lower taxes (pro-US). He’s fighting for American jobs (pro-US). He’s fighting for American economic prosperity (pro-US). He’s fighting for our military (pro-US). He’s fighting for our police officers (pro-US). He’s fighting for our veterans (pro-US).

He said it and he’s actually doing it. And...he’s doing it while being attacked 24/7. Why would a 72 year old billionaire go through this hell everyday if he didn’t love this country.

Look at the results. We’re in the biggest economic boom in a century. America’s prosperity is pretty evident.

Show me another person in DC that would have the balls to say and do what he does. He takes these bleedin cunts to task. He’s the ruling class’ public enemy #1. That means he’s fighting for us...not “them.”

God bless America!!!!!!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    He’s an egomaniac! That’s why. We’ll see how the tax thing goes by this April. Everyone I know who’s filed their taxes got a much smaller return and they lost a lot of their itemized deductions.
    I give him credit for the things he’s accomplished...but like I said before ...Trumpy was a ‘UGE supporter of Slick Willy not all that long ago. Tigers don’t change their stripes. He’s making moves to help the top of the food chain. That doesnt mean he has OUR best interest in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don’t know if he does or doesn’t care about the average person in America. What I do think he enjoys very much is threatening the very existence of basically everyone in Congress, DOJ, etc.

Yes. The New Yorker , Sharp Business man in him loves to bully the suckasses in Congress. And Yay for that! The problem is ..he needs those asshats to pass policy. Basically both sides hate him now. That’s not progress for the American People.

He’s an egomaniac! That’s why. We’ll see how the tax thing goes by this April. Everyone I know who’s filed their taxes got a much smaller return and they lost a lot of their itemized deductions.
    I give him credit for the things he’s accomplished...but like I said before ...Trumpy was a ‘UGE supporter of Slick Willy not all that long ago. Tigers don’t change their stripes. He’s making moves to help the top of the food chain. That doesnt mean he has OUR best interest in mind.
    I think he wants to be the best POTUS ever. I’ve read “Art of the Deal” and everything he does is done with “I want this to be the best” mentality. I think that’s part of the reason why he’s done well in the private sector.

With that being said...WHO CARES?

If what he’s doing is benefitting America, who cares if his ego is at play.

Regarding the tax return situation...Lax. Come on man. Of course refunds will be smaller. People are paying less in taxes. A refund means you overpaid and got money back. When you pay less the refund will be less.

Regarding being a supporter of Clinton...so what? The country did well with Bill in the WH. What has Trump done since he entered politics that shows in anyway that he’s a closet liberal?

I think he wants to be the best POTUS ever. I’ve read “Art of the Deal” and everything he does is done with “I want this to be the best” mentality. I think that’s part of the reason why he’s done well in the private sector.

With that being said...WHO CARES?

If what he’s doing is benefitting America, who cares if his ego is at play.

Regarding the tax return situation...Lax. Come on man. Of course refunds will be smaller. People are paying less in taxes. A refund means you overpaid and got money back. When you pay less the refund will be less.

Regarding being a supporter of Clinton...so what? The country did well with Bill in the WH. What has Trump done since he entered politics that shows in anyway that he’s a closet liberal?
    Eh. Not gonna argue cause I know you like the man. And I respect that. I just don’t trust him or anyone whose a 1%er. Period.