Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OT - Boxing Tank Davis

Is anyone watching him fight tonight? It’s on showtime. Baltimore born kid, undefeated and knocks people out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: OT - Boxing Tank Davis

I’m a big tank fan so I’ll be watching. Hopefully he doesn’t end up like Broner. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    I’m a big tank fan so I’ll be watching. Hopefully he doesn’t end up like Broner. Lol
    He struggles to make weight a lot. I think it’s been 3x for him and once he didn’t. I don’t think he’s as bad as AB but also don’t like he keeps that company. Ruiz fought 21 days ago so I think that’s gonna he a factor.

4. Re: OT - Boxing Tank Davis

Definitely watching and supporting Tank. He's a beast and one of the best KO artists in boxing right now. Discipline is a big factor but if he keeps his head on straight he can be a star. Sucks Mares had to pull out because he would've been a great name on Tank's resume but Tank would've wrecked him too. Tank will get Ruiz outta there within 3 tonight.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    Definitely watching and supporting Tank. He's a beast and one of the best KO artists in boxing right now. Discipline is a big factor but if he keeps his head on straight he can be a star. Sucks Mares had to pull out because he would've been a great name on Tank's resume but Tank would've wrecked him too. Tank will get Ruiz outta there within 3 tonight.
    I think he gets him within 4-5. Definitely a heavy hitter and needs to get some names under his belt.

So there’s that.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    So there’s that.

Lol that was quick

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Lol that was quick
    He’s gotta step up the competition. Really a shame the fighter had to back out due to injury. This was a joke.

9. Re: OT - Boxing Tank Davis

It was always gonna end in disaster for Ruiz, jumping up 2 weight classes to fight a murderous puncher like Tank on short notice. Tank took care of business though and didn't mess around, broke his nose and stopped him in 1, no need to drag a fight on and suffer a cut or something. He said he wants his next fight to be in Baltimore.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    It was always gonna end in disaster for Ruiz, jumping up 2 weight classes to fight a murderous puncher like Tank on short notice. Tank took care of business though and didn't mess around, broke his nose and stopped him in 1, no need to drag a fight on and suffer a cut or something. He said he wants his next fight to be in Baltimore.
    Against who? He needs to fight someone worth fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    He’s gotta step up the competition. Really a shame the fighter had to back out due to injury. This was a joke.

I agree, I want to see him fight Lomachenko next.

Smh tank is fight tenshin Nasakawa in April. The guy Floyd embarrassed in Japan a few months ago.