Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Predict one UFA signing.

Current Ravens aside, predict one player the Ravens will acquire in free agency.

Mine is:

Cordarrelle Patterson

Yours is:

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Predict one UFA signing.

There's another thread "Browns Most Important Free Agent." So if the Ravens sign Breshad Perriman, that will weaken the Browns, our AFCN competitor, and strengthen the Ravens passing game. Doesn't that make a lot of sense? ... Bc

Re: Predict one UFA signing.

Yeah I read that same story in the athletic and that’s what made me think of this thread. I almost listed Perryman as my pick but I don’t really think they will bring him back.

He’s not the type a receiver I see as being a fit. At least I hope they don’t see him that way. Not because he can’t be a decent receiver in the NFL but because I don’t think they should be looking for the long speed type receiver I don’t think that’s a fit for Lamar. I also don’t see him wanting to leave the Browns what he started to finally have some success. If they offer him anything decent to stay I think he jumps on it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Yeah I read that same story in the athletic and that’s what made me think of this thread. I almost listed Perryman as my pick but I don’t really think they will bring him back.

He’s not the type a receiver I see as being a fit. At least I hope they don’t see him that way. Not because he can’t be a decent receiver in the NFL but because I don’t think they should be looking for the long speed type receiver I don’t think that’s a fit for Lamar. I also don’t see him wanting to leave the Browns what he started to finally have some success. If they offer him anything decent to stay I think he jumps on it.
    Shas, I hope you know that I was (as usual) not being serious bringing Perriman back.
    I will however, think more seriously (100% sober) about your initial question... which is a very good one indeed... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Current Ravens aside, predict one player the Ravens will acquire in free agency.

Mine is:

Cordarrelle Patterson

Yours is:
    I had the same thought...as far back as November. I think he'd be a great fit.
    I'm not sure the club would favor his average run blocking (according to his career PFF marks) though.
    Brief OT: Lamar, Patterson and a cat like Devon Singletary at RB would give defenses fits.
    Those three together would put my butt in a seat for 10 games, no question.

I "fantasy-predict" Manny Sanders once DEN cuts him, and with another condition: his had the best rehab in league history. He's been an excellent run blocker his entire career.
    Last edited by BigPlayReceiver; 02-09-2019 at 02:02 PM.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

6. Predict one UFA signing.

Not a prediction, but rather, a question: Would Matt Paradis be a fit for our blocking scheme?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AmishlandRavenFan; 02-09-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Shas, I hope you know that I was (as usual) not being serious bringing Perriman back.
    I will however, think more seriously (100% sober) about your initial question... which is a very good one indeed... Bc
    If the Browns weren't going to offer him a contract I'd like to see him get a second chance here. But they will, and that ship has sailed as far as the front office is concerned, I would think.

Cordarelle Patterson would be perfect for those jet sweeps.

offense: Joe Halapio

defense: Perryman

Hensley threw out Mark Ingram as a possible free agent signing. I love this possibility.

Blog Entries

Mark Ingram is a good guess.

Since they’ll have some cap dollars, Tevin Coleman May be a possibility. I think the Ravens are going to be a very desirable team for FA backs.

This draft is flush with defensive linemen and edge rushers, so I could see them not going that route in FA - though I do think they’ll try and keep Suggs for another year.

Haha Clinton-Dix, Jimmie Ward, Tyrann Matthieu, and Landon Collins are all possibilities on defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Mark Ingram or Tevin Coleman seems likely. Only a couple worthwhile receiving options out there and they're going to get ridiculously overpaid like last year plus won't want to sign here .. so RB is how you upgrade the offense.