Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2019 O's

Re: 2019 O's

Should the O's have the 'Relief Pitchers' throw batting practice so the O's 'hitters' can get some real practice hitting pitching that the rest of the league is destroying? Need to save the coaches arms!

Quote Originally Posted by BHSU View Post
    If anyone was there, or even not there, and cheering for Manny and giving him damn applause for hitting a homer... then FUCK YOU. That is all.
    Manny didn't desert the O's the O's didn't offer a competitive contract.

1) Yes he did. He chose money over loyalty. That's deserting, my friend.

2) He never hustled and he's a true asshole. He even admitted as much.

3) He trashed Baltimore with his dumbass comment of "I never was shown a little bit of love". That is quite possibly the dumbest comment I have ever heard from a professional baseball player.

4) A true fan NEVER CHEERS WHEN THE OPPOSING TEAM HITS A HOME RUN, OR SCORES. Jesus Christ. If I had to spell that out for you, you are quite possibly one of the dumbest fans I have ever seen.
    Well.... that escalated quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Well.... that escalated quickly.
    Lol. I personally was glad to see fans cheer manny before his first at-bat. Not sure if I would've cheered the homer, but before the first at-bat? Why not

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1) Yes he did. He chose money over loyalty. That's deserting, my friend.

2) He never hustled and he's a true asshole. He even admitted as much.

3) He trashed Baltimore with his dumbass comment of "I never was shown a little bit of love". That is quite possibly the dumbest comment I have ever heard from a professional baseball player.

4) A true fan NEVER CHEERS WHEN THE OPPOSING TEAM HITS A HOME RUN, OR SCORES. Jesus Christ. If I had to spell that out for you, you are quite possibly one of the dumbest fans I have ever seen.
    Manny was looking for 'green love' and the O's front office didn't offer any - fan love doesn't pay the bills.

O's better watch out - they are only one win worse than Detroit in the fight for the 2020 First Draft Choice.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    O's better watch out - they are only one win worse than Detroit in the fight for the 2020 First Draft Choice.
    They are now equal on wins with Detroit - and have 3 more losses than the Tigers. They need to do some serious losing the lock up the 1st Draft Choice in 2020.

O's are now 7 percentage points behind Detroit in their quest for #1 Draft Choice in 2020

O's with 4 more wins than Detroit and the same number of losses.

Had a 500 record in July - their first NON-losing month since August 2017.

How can the O's be 6 wins behind Detroit for the #1 Draft Choice?

Chris Davis closes out the home season with a game winning HR.