Results 2,293 to 2,304 of 3841
    Blog Entries

Re: 2019 Off-Season "Around The League" Thread

I hope they ditch DirecTV then I can too

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I hope they ditch DirecTV then I can too
    You can now and just order the Sunday ticket. I haven't had the cable service in prolly 5 years but get the Sunday ticket every year.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    You can now and just order the Sunday ticket. I haven't had the cable service in prolly 5 years but get the Sunday ticket every year.
    stream it?

stream it?
    Yea, I believe it's called Sunday ticket max or something. I normally just play it in my lap top and hook it to the TV through hdmi. I think you can also get it on the Playstation network. I think it's even cheaper too
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Trial Set To Begin For Former Ravens Running Back

OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — A trial begins Monday for the Baltimore Ravens' former starting running back Alex Collins on drug and weapons felony charges.

Collins is charged with intent to distribute marijuana and possession of a firearm during a drug-trafficking crime, as well as two misdemeanors.

Charging documents say Collins' Corvette crashed into a tree while he was driving a passenger home from a party in March.

Seemed like such a good dude when line dancing.....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Why would a guy in the NFL feel the need to carry a gun and sell marijuana? Jesus christ.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Why would a guy in the NFL feel the need to carry a gun and sell marijuana? Jesus christ.
    Because too many of these guys are way entitled. They do what they want and are then shocked when their actions have consequences. Dumb ass Collins now has to wait for this to be cleared up before he has any shot at getting signed and that's not happening anytime soon. He's screwed up this year and possibly his career.

Blog Entries

I can understand carrying a weapon but not the other. Even at whatever low (relative to other NFL contracts) salary Collins was at, it's still plenty to live comfortably without resorting to dealing drugs. But hey, not the first time a Ravens RB has gotten in trouble for this.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

it's sad to me. looks like his trial was postponed and I also don't understand why he told police he had more at home... why?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ins-postponed/

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Re: 2019 Off-Season "Around The League" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Because too many of these guys are way entitled. They do what they want and are then shocked when their actions have consequences. Dumb ass Collins now has to wait for this to be cleared up before he has any shot at getting signed and that's not happening anytime soon. He's screwed up this year and possibly his career.
    RBs today are considered "a dime a dozen." I don't even see Collins in the NFL again, not only due to this incident, but because he can easily be replaced. Most players have a short pro shelf-life, why someone would risk curtailing that is beyond me ... Bc

it's sad to me. looks like his trial was postponed and I also don't understand why he told police he had more at home... why?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ins-postponed/
    Yeah, so stupid. He was probably high. He said the drugs were his passengers, but there's more guns and weed at his house?

No officer, that's his weed. I have much more than that, but I keep it at my house with the guns.