Page 214 of 321 FirstFirst ... 212213214215216 ... LastLast
Results 2,557 to 2,568 of 3841
    Blog Entries

Re: 2019 Off-Season "Around The League" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Tough call. Zeke is a special RB IMO, but at the end of the day he's still a RB. I don't see how you can pay all three of Zeke, Dak, and Cooper top of the market deals, and Zeke simply by nature of his position is the most easily replaceable of them.

I just don't know what you are getting in return for him and what team is going to be hungry to pay a RB top of the market money right now. There was little to no market for Bell outside of the Jets and w/ Gurley's health issues since signing his deal...RBs just aren't highly sought after.

Makes more sense for the Cowboys IMO to wear him out the next 2 years and move on then. Unless he's willing to pull a Bell, and I'm not convinced we are going to start seeing more players doing that just because he did, he doesn't really have any say in it.
    The Cowboys have one of the best OL's in the NFL. They could probably plug most RB's in there and they'd have decent seasons.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Tough call. Zeke is a special RB IMO, but at the end of the day he's still a RB. I don't see how you can pay all three of Zeke, Dak, and Cooper top of the market deals, and Zeke simply by nature of his position is the most easily replaceable of them.
    It's not just the triplets that are expensive. Their o-line is pricey. Frederick's cap number is $11MM. $15MM for Smith, $14MM for Martin, and $10MM for Collins. Add that up and you've got a $50MM offensive line. They've got some major cap decisions to make coming up, even if they let Zeke go.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The Cowboys have one of the best OL's in the NFL. They could probably plug most RB's in there and they'd have decent seasons.
    Agreed. Right now running back is the most over valued position in the league. Look at the what happened with the Steelers last year, or the 49ers, or the Seahawks, or us.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    If I was Jerry Jones I would trade Zeke

Thoughts?
    I'm with you.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

For me, it's not the position, so much as its the reality that I can't even trust the guy to not pull a woman's top off in public for Christs sakes.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Jerry loves stars. He's not trading Zeke.

Without Zeke the cowboys need to find a new franchise QB.

Paying Zeke is the only way to avoid a rebuild.

Blog Entries

Well, you know what, with that offensive line, I’m going out and I’m finding me a new RB and a new QB.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    An example of how the WNBA handles Domestic Violence situations: https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id...s-dom-violence
    The WNBA plays a 34-game schedule, so a 10-game suspension in the WNBA is equivalent to a 5-game suspension in the NFL. (10/34th is 29%; 5/16th is 31%)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I'm with you.
    they're going to have to either give this guy a double digit percent of their salary cap or move on. He doesn't move the needle to justify the ROI.
    Play action is a little better when he's in the game but overall he's not significantly better than what they could do with a platoon IMO. It's going to set them back if they pay him IMO

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

LeVeon Bell really has paved the way for these guys. Both Zeke and Gordon intend to hold out and Gordon may even sit out if he doesn't get what he wants. Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    LeVeon Bell really has paved the way for these guys. Both Zeke and Gordon intend to hold out and Gordon may even sit out if he doesn't get what he wants. Crazy
    To be fair though, running backs get treated like shit. They should only have like a 2 year deal coming out of college and a 2+1 for first round picks. They do way too much to get ran into the ground and not get paid.