Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: New York’s abortion law

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    These are also the same people that want to throw you in jail for messing with Sea Turtle eggs or taking a picture with Bald Eagle eggs... so messing with their soon to be babies-bad. Killing human babies-goid
    Yup. I’m being an outdoorsman I’m for the conservation of wildlife ....but damn! I’m in no way in favor of killing off human babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I’m in no way in favor of killing off human babies.
    By the Left's line of thinking...I think that makes you a Nazi?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    By the Left's line of thinking...I think that makes you a Nazi?
    Sieg Hiel!!

What if a lady was taken to hospital in labor, a lady who never consulted a physician during her pregnancy. When the baby is born there are several organs outside of the babies body. The baby can be kept on life support, but not saved. The lady wants the baby to pass naturally, but the law states that the child must remain in a vegetative state until a decision has been made.

Matters of life and death should be kept between the family and a doctor.

For the sake of debate, I don't support abortion for convience.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TecmoRaven View Post
    What if a lady was taken to hospital in labor, a lady who never consulted a physician during her pregnancy. When the baby is born there are several organs outside of the babies body. The baby can be kept on life support, but not saved. The lady wants the baby to pass naturally, but the law states that the child must remain in a vegetative state until a decision has been made.

That's kind of what I thought this new law in New York was about. From what I've been told, it only applies to situations where either the mothers life is in jeopardy or if the baby won't live.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    That's kind of what I thought this new law in New York was about. From what I've been told, it only applies to situations where either the mothers life is in jeopardy or if the baby won't live.
    That's not what Shapiro said.

Blog Entries

What you’ve been told is inaccurate. I can share some info if you’d like or if you’re welcome to read up on it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TecmoRaven View Post

Listen to the interview again. The Governor said deformities, he didn’t say life threatening deformities.

With regards to the mother’s life being in danger...

Abortion is NEVER necessary to protect the life of the mother. In the whole history of human civilization there has never been one recorded case where a baby had to be directly killed in order to save a woman's life.

I personally know someone who was born at 24 weeks...yes, 24 weeks...and 31 weeks.

What you’ve been told is inaccurate. I can share some info if you’d like or if you’re welcome to read up on it
    Well, if that's true, then it's pretty terrible. Then again, with that Governor, nothing would surprise me,

Listen to the interview again. The Governor said deformities, he didn’t say life threatening deformities.
    Like if the baby is cross-eyed?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    With regards to the mother’s life being in danger...

Abortion is NEVER necessary to protect the life of the mother. In the whole history of human civilization there has never been one recorded case where a baby had to be directly killed in order to save a woman's life.

I personally know someone who was born at 24 weeks...yes, 24 weeks...and 31 weeks.
    That’s actually pretty close to the cut off. I believe ...22 weeks is the earliest to survive. At least that’s what Hopkins told my daughter with my grandson. He was born at almost 7 months.