Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Covington Catholic School

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I wonder if this could include people who posted things on Twitter like putting the kids in a wood chipper or saying to punch them in the face.
    Probably. The prosecutor was throwing the word "terrorism" around a good bit.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    He was a refrigerator repairman and was in the marines until they kicked him out for going AWOL 3x. So...he’s a liar and a cunt. Complete loser.

He was however a victim of a racist smile from a child. I guess he now has a legit “war story” to share.

EVERYTHING about this is a lie. Reminds me of Kavanaugh.
    Wouldn't him claiming to be a Vietnam combat veteran be a potential violation of Stolen Valor Act?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    The families have hired a well known libel lawyer, Lin Wood. Plus the Kenton County prosecutor has said that criminal investigations are already underway for people who threatened the kids with extradition on the table for felonies.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42636...-ryan-saavedra
    Good.

I hope they take these media shitstains to the cleaner.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Wouldn't him claiming to be a Vietnam combat veteran be a potential violation of Stolen Valor Act?
    as far as stolen valor act, the intention was when somebody was profiting off of false service. I dont see how that would apply. He is a vet and theres like 8 sound bites of him clarifying that he was a vietnam "times" vet. theres one on FB live where he didnt make the clarification. I dont think thats a very strong case for this guy just flatout lying about his service like some others do. thats the outrage culture we live in, where the few instances outweigh the many. Id also have to see where hes profiting from any of this. most of the media agents corrected this part of the story and hes never suggested otherwise when asked directly, so it would be hard to link the two, imo.

what bothers me is that people seem to be putting down his service, belitting the job because they dont like him. Id be cautious about that, not everybody is on the front line in the military, but that doesnt mean those behind arent still vets and served our country. To my knowledge he was not "thrown out" of the military either, he seems to have had an honorable discharge, even if he wasnt the best member for the duration of it.
    -JAB

Had the kid not been wearing a MAGA hat, we would have never heard of him, his school, the Native American or the Hebrew Nationalists (or whatever they are called).

And a million less man-hours on social media...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    Had the kid not been wearing a MAGA hat, we would have never heard of him, his school, the Native American or the Hebrew Nationalists (or whatever they are called).

And a million less man-hours on social media...
    You could also make the argument that if people weren't triggered to beyond belief by a stupid red hat, none of this would have happened either. ;)

I mean, it's a hat. It's a dumb ass red hat with a dumb slogan on it. There are thousands of other things that are actual worthy of getting worked up about - a hat (or any article of clothing, for that matter) isn't one of them.

But, I think this particular situation runs a lot deeper than the issue with the hat. This is a textbook example of the leftist mainstream media literally trying to ruin someone's life for no good reason.

I hope Lin Wood takes them to the cleaners. The media needs a massive reset regarding journalistic integrity and ethics.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    You could also make the argument that if people weren't triggered to beyond belief by a stupid red hat, none of this would have happened either. ;)

I mean, it's a hat. It's a dumb ass red hat with a dumb slogan on it. There are thousands of other things that are actual worthy of getting worked up about - a hat (or any article of clothing, for that matter) isn't one of them.

But, I think this particular situation runs a lot deeper than the issue with the hat. This is a textbook example of the leftist mainstream media literally trying to ruin someone's life for no good reason.

I hope Lin Wood takes them to the cleaners. The media needs a massive reset regarding journalistic integrity and ethics.
    100% agreed.

It’s comical that in today’s day and age, we now have to choose clothing based on the potential “triggering” of other people? Huh? What planet is this.

A child in high school wore a hat and a 63 year old man was triggered by it so it’s the kid’s fault? Hahahahaha!

Ridiculous.

I guess any girl that wears a short skirt and gets assaulted for it is to blame? Come on people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    100% agreed.

It’s comical that in today’s day and age, we now have to choose clothing based on the potential “triggering” of other people? Huh? What planet is this.

A child in high school wore a hat and a 63 year old man was triggered by it so it’s the kid’s fault? Hahahahaha!

Ridiculous.
    Saw a YouTube video the other day of a high school student wearing a MAGA hat in his class and his teach called him an asshole and then told the rest of the class to get up and go to another classroom because the kid wouldn't take his hat off. The kid wasn't disrespectful in the least. The funny thing is, he was definitely going for a "gotcha" moment with that teacher because he was recording the whole thing on his laptop.

Now, that teacher was clearly a sensitive bitch and shouldn't have been so triggered by a stupid fucking hat.

In the same breath, the kid was acting like a dipshit too because hats aren't permitted to be worn in school (or most schools, anyway).

For the record, I wasn't opining on whether the kid should or should not wear a MAGA hat....just that I think it was THE determining factor above all others as to why this has become such a national story.

Carry on....

For the record, I wasn't opining on whether the kid should or should not wear a MAGA hat....just that I think it was THE determining factor above all others as to why this has become such a national story.

Carry on....
    I didn’t think you were, but the MSM is 100% pushing that narrative.

It’s despicable.

Blog Entries

Carry on....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update to the Covington lie:
    https://m.theepochtimes.com/lawyer-n...s_2782415.html

Lawyer Robert Barnes named several celebrities and media personalities he intends to sue for libel against some students of the Covington Catholic High School, whom he represents.

Good!

This could be huge if they are able to actually hold these scumbags accountable.

I hope it sets a precedent. Emphasis on hope.