Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Covington Catholic School

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Spot on, as usual.

NBC just did another fake news story with Sitting Bullshit (Nathan Phillips) where more lies were spread. This dumpster fire of a story keeps getting worse for the press.

Savannah Guthrie: There has also been some question about the nature of your military service and this is a good chance to clear it up. Some have said you were a Vietnam veteran, I don’t believe you have said that, what exactly is the nature of your service?”

Sitting Bullshit from 2 weeks ago: "I'm a Vietnam Vet. I served in Marine Corps 72 to 76. I got discharged May 5, 1976. I got honorable discharge and one of the boxes shows peacetime or, what my box says is that I was **in theater**. I don't talk much about my Vietnam times."

Sitting Bullshit today: What I’ve always said is that I’ve never stepped foot in South Vietnam. How much clearer can that be? When I was discharged May 5th, 1976, I was told, ‘Don’t wear your uniform, don’t say you’re a veteran.”

More lies. More propaganda. More bullshit. More fake news.

Evil white Catholic boys who smile are bad.
    Lying political activist is good.
    Sheep nod in approval.

How anyone can believe ANYTHING these assholes do or say is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    They believe it because that’s what the press is telling them and they want to believe it. It fits their worldview. The MSM/Left want you to feel...not think, and people are sheep.

Food for thought:

“The thing I keep thinking about: if many media types are dishonest about reporting contradicted and shown to be dangerously false by hours of extensive video evidence, how astronomically much are they misreporting their claims based on absolutely nothing but anonymous sources?”
    The worst part of this entire story has been the press. This really was never news to begin with. As much as the today show wants to bring the story to the event itself what is even really the issue? A hat? A smirk? Even the fake Vietnam vet who walked over and beat his drum he was obnoxious but nonething else came from it. How was that even news to begin with? Where was the outrage even coming from?

The real story is the reaction to the non-news story in the media. They are literally allowing themselves to led around by the nose by an outrage mob on twitter who wanted to manufacture news.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    The worst part of this entire story has been the press. This really was never news to begin with. As much as the today show wants to bring the story to the event itself what is even really the issue? A hat? A smirk? Even the fake Vietnam vet who walked over and beat his drum he was obnoxious but nonething else came from it. How was that even news to begin with? Where was the outrage even coming from?

The real story is the reaction to the non-news story in the media. They are literally allowing themselves to led around by the nose by an outrage mob on twitter who wanted to manufacture news.
    100% true.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    NBC just did another fake news story with Sitting Bullshit (Nathan Phillips) where more lies were spread. This dumpster fire of a story keeps getting worse for the press.

Savannah Guthrie: There has also been some question about the nature of your military service and this is a good chance to clear it up. Some have said you were a Vietnam veteran, I don’t believe you have said that, what exactly is the nature of your service?”

Sitting Bullshit from 2 weeks ago: "I'm a Vietnam Vet. I served in Marine Corps 72 to 76. I got discharged May 5, 1976. I got honorable discharge and one of the boxes shows peacetime or, what my box says is that I was **in theater**. I don't talk much about my Vietnam times."

Sitting Bullshit today: What I’ve always said is that I’ve never stepped foot in South Vietnam. How much clearer can that be? When I was discharged May 5th, 1976, I was told, ‘Don’t wear your uniform, don’t say you’re a veteran.”

More lies. More propaganda. More bullshit. More fake news.

Evil white Catholic boys who smile are bad.
    Lying political activist is good.
    Sheep nod in approval.

How anyone can believe ANYTHING these assholes do or say is beyond me.
    From what I understand, he didn't serve at all...in any capacity, right?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    HE was an electrician in the Marines from what I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    HE was an electrician in the Marines from what I understand.
    I read somewhere he was a fridge repairman.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He was a refrigerator repairman and was in the marines until they kicked him out for going AWOL 3x. So...he’s a liar and a cunt. Complete loser.

He was however a victim of a racist smile from a child. I guess he now has a legit “war story” to share.

EVERYTHING about this is a lie. Reminds me of Kavanaugh.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 01-24-2019 at 02:23 PM.

So I read the Phillips forgives Sandmann and the students. I guess that must be a big relief to them.........................for doing nothing wrong.
    Whew, I feel better. The wise native american has taught us all.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So I read the Phillips forgives Sandmann and the students. I guess that must be a big relief to them.........................for doing nothing wrong.
    Whew, I feel better. The wise native american has taught us all.
    Haven't you figured it out already? The media after their false narratives have been destroyed has decided to play it off as both sides and describe it as a teachable moment.

Sorry but no. Maybe if it was handled privately between the children and the elder it could have had that sort of happy ending but he instead ran to the press and lied then the media about what actually happened. Ultimately, it's upto the students but I hope they don't allow them to get away with it

The families have hired a well known libel lawyer, Lin Wood. Plus the Kenton County prosecutor has said that criminal investigations are already underway for people who threatened the kids with extradition on the table for felonies.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42636...-ryan-saavedra
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    The families have hired a well known libel lawyer, Lin Wood. Plus the Kenton County prosecutor has said that criminal investigations are already underway for people who threatened the kids with extradition on the table for felonies.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42636...-ryan-saavedra
    I wonder if this could include people who posted things on Twitter like putting the kids in a wood chipper or saying to punch them in the face.