Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Covington Catholic School

What the actual fuck is going on here?

The video is out there , stories have been corrected(ish) and yet people still find time to go to this town to protest?

Kentucky town reels from fallout over viral National Mall faceoff

Re: Covington Catholic School

NBC just put out another fake story too accusing Covington diocese of not allowing a valedictorian to speak at graduation because he was gay.

First...the kid doesn’t go to Covington Catholic.

Second...the kid submitted his speech to a different school, but he was late in doing so and it was apparently very political, so this other school didn’t allow it.

It doesn’t matter. White MAGA kids are evil...truth be damned.

The MSM and the Left are disgusting and intentionally trying ruin the lives of kids because “Orange man bad.” It’s despicable.

They are complete scum and I hope everyone who slandered these kids gets sued. Serves them right. They’re liars.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 01-23-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What the actual fuck is going on here?

The video is out there , stories have been corrected(ish) and yet people still find time to go to this town to protest?

Kentucky town reels from fallout over viral National Mall faceoff
    Doesn't matter what the actual facts are these days. As long as there is an opportunity to push a narrative (in this case White Privledge kids) the opportunity will be taken. Encouraged by the media.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    NBC just put out another fake story too accusing Covington diocese of not allowing a valedictorian to speak at graduation because he was gay.

First...the kid doesn’t go to Covington Catholic.

Second...the kid submitted his speech to a different school, but he was late in doing so and it was apparently very political, so this other school didn’t allow it.

It doesn’t matter. White MAGA kids are evil...truth be damned.

The MSM and the Left are disgusting and intentionally trying ruin the lives of kids because “Orange man bad.” It’s despicable.

They are complete scum and I hope everyone who slandered these kids gets sued. Serves them right. They’re liars.
    ^^^ What ravenmaniac said ^^^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Doesn't matter what the actual facts are these days. As long as there is an opportunity to push a narrative (in this case White Privledge kids) the opportunity will be taken. Encouraged by the media.

I'm still at a loss how anyone thought banging a drum in someone face was evidence of him trying to be a peacemaker.

I would have clocked him for that alone.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I'm still at a loss how anyone thought banging a drum in someone face was evidence of him trying to be a peacemaker.

They believe it because that’s what the press is telling them and they want to believe it. It fits their worldview. The MSM/Left want you to feel...not think, and people are sheep.

Food for thought:

“The thing I keep thinking about: if many media types are dishonest about reporting contradicted and shown to be dangerously false by hours of extensive video evidence, how astronomically much are they misreporting their claims based on absolutely nothing but anonymous sources?”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post

Hate crime.

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    They believe it because that’s what the press is telling them and they want to believe it. It fits their worldview. The MSM/Left want you to feel...not think, and people are sheep.

Food for thought:

“The thing I keep thinking about: if many media types are dishonest about reporting contradicted and shown to be dangerously false by hours of extensive video evidence, how astronomically much are they misreporting their claims based on absolutely nothing but anonymous sources?”
    We can make up our own anonymous sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

10. Re: Covington Catholic School

Liberals are trash. This isn't news.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Fantastic read.

I hope everyone reads it.

The Left will stop at nothing to divide and destroy everything our Founders achieved for the sole purpose of reaquiring power. It was stolen from them by an “orange menace” and they are trying to burn the country down to get it back.

We are separated by race, religion, sex, and sexual orientation and the Left is making sure it stays that way. White kids are evil just because they’re white. How far we’ve fallen shows how tenuous this all really is. This is the country we live in. “A divided house will not stand.”