Page 5 of 178 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: A Closer Look: 2019 WR draft class

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    In the context of being called out for not posting clips (When I did it on Monday with JJAW), I'm sure you can understand how I found that a little silly.

I do hate highlight film though lol.
    Yes, that I know you do.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    as a somehwat ohio state fan, I dont recommend Haskins or Campbell. The offense is so scheme related I dont trust a lot of their wr talent, the last guy they had I like was Curtis samuel.

Haskins should not be coming out this year, but the QB class is so bad he almost had too
    Is this possible foreshadowing of an Ohio St post-Urban fall off? Would be good for UMD.

As far as Haskins, he's making the right choice for the reason you said - bad QB class. He's almost guaranteed a top ten pick. After that it's all about getting lucky with the right coaching staff. The guy's got the talent.

Quote Originally Posted by redbarron View Post
    I sincerely think Marquise Brown is someone we should be taking a hard look at
    For a team cursed with the case of the dropsies, It’s only fitting that we draft marquise brown.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Go tell BigPlayReceiver he doesn't do film. Go tell GreatWhiteNorthRaven he doesn't do any film. Years and years of evidence that you are more than welcome to look up, from past threads where several of us and provided detailed analysis, based on the film we watched. Just because you want to get a head start on things, doesn't mean these things don't happen, and that's quite a broad assumption for you to make, given that you just joined in 2018. It wreaks of arrogance to not even take the time to get the know the reputations of posters here and gain a better understanding what they tend to be best at, before you make such a horrid blanket statement, about us not doing ANY film.
    Lol, you really have a problem with me don't you? Am I invading your turf or something?

In this thread. Clearly we were both talking about this thread. But, if you want to pretend I was calling out those guys be my guest but again those are your words not mine.

Let's not conflate the issue here. You guys are sniping at me for, lol, posting film!
    And meanwhile you and no one else in this thread as posted ANY.....NONE!
    So stop being a hypocrite, and lets talk some ball huh?

(gwnr has since posted some links, ty btw)

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Lol, you really have a problem with me don't you? Am I invading your turf or something?

In this thread. Clearly we were both talking about this thread. But, if you want to pretend I was calling out those guys be my guest but again those are your words not mine.

Let's not conflate the issue here. You guys are sniping at me for, lol, posting film!
    And meanwhile you and no one else in this thread as posted ANY.....NONE!
    So stop being a hypocrite, and lets talk some ball huh?

(gwnr has since posted some links, ty btw)
    Yes I posted links. Like I did the other day. And I did all of the last 4 years.

But you’re welcome
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Post them, we would all be interested.

Better then just throwing out opinion with no film of any kind as a reference point.
    Your newish here. We hate highlight reels

my film on miller last year got sword all sorts of excited

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Your newish here. We hate highlight reels
    Lol, being new doesn't determine the quality of a post. In the post you quoted was a response to GWN who was talking about posting cut-ups from a draftbreakdown website and as you quoted my response was that all would be interested. So we're all on the same page there.

But short of GWN posting those cut-ups what's the next best thing?
    No film at all as reference point OR at least some film, even if its highlights?

Blog Entries

AW @ 1:16 (9:17 2ndQ)

Blog Entries

Welp, that's it from me today. Wasted most of my internet time to BS no time to get to talking about prospects.

Welp, that's it from me today. Wasted most of my internet time to BS no time to get to talking about prospects.
    No need to be sensitive my guy keep doing your thing. You think we should surround LJ with speed or guys like JJ Arcadia who have a big catch radius?

Should we do the board mock after the combine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB