Page 16 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Re: A Closer Look: 2019 WR draft class

Dont be surprised when Hakeem Butler is the 1st WR off the board.

Blog Entries

I know it's a highlight vid and Cole may throw shit, but I think there are some nice things to point out about Sills here...

1. He's got decent speed/acceleration for a big WR. He's listed around 6'5" 208lbs or so.
    2. Love his judgement when the ball is in the air. He attacks passes and snatches them out of the air.
    3. Uses his height and length well against defenders in the red zone.
    4. Can run from basically any WR spot.
    5. He's a red zone machine with 33 TD rec in 2 seasons.
    6. He was productive against good competition (7 for 140 and 2 scores against Tennessee in 2018 | 8 for 130 and 2 scores against Oklahoma in 2018).

I haven't seen a draft breakdown vid of Sills yet, but I'm hoping someone will do one soon (Matt Waldman, etc).
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Gary Jennings (WVU, 6'2" 209lbs) could be an interesting late round target for a "big slot" type of receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I know it's a highlight vid and Cole may throw shit, but I think there are some nice things to point out about Sills here...

1. He's got decent speed/acceleration for a big WR. He's listed around 6'5" 208lbs or so.
    2. Love his judgement when the ball is in the air. He attacks passes and snatches them out of the air.
    3. Uses his height and length well against defenders in the red zone.
    4. Can run from basically any WR spot.
    5. He's a red zone machine with 33 TD rec in 2 seasons.
    6. He was productive against good competition (7 for 140 and 2 scores against Tennessee in 2018 | 8 for 130 and 2 scores against Oklahoma in 2018).

I haven't seen a draft breakdown vid of Sills yet, but I'm hoping someone will do one soon (Matt Waldman, etc).
    Hahaha I like it.

He’s on my list to watch. I’d rather have him in the mid rounds than Harry in the first.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Hahaha I like it.

He’s on my list to watch. I’d rather have him in the mid rounds than Harry in the first.
    I would too. Especially if taking Harry means missing out on someone like Cody Ford or Christian Wilkins.

I would too. Especially if taking Harry means missing out on someone like Cody Ford or Christian Wilkins.
    I want a receiver badly but it has to be BPA.

I think this first round is rich and someone very nice will fall.

Cody Ford would be a great add. And grab Gaillard with the 3rd round comp? Fixed the OL.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Ill make this clear. I dont care if there's highlight vids.

But when your criticizing everyone saying you don't post tape and inferring you don't watch tape AND THEN post a highlight video as if that's thoroughly watching tape, it's some baby back bullshit.

Carry on
    - Ray Lewis

Sills and Jennings, 3rd and 4th round MS, respectively.

Feels right for Sills.
    Jennings will probably go lower unless he destroys Indy.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Ill make this clear. I dont care if there's highlight vids.

But when your criticizing everyone saying you don't post tape and inferring you don't watch tape AND THEN post a highlight video as if that's thoroughly watching tape, it's some baby back bullshit.

Carry on

Lol, the hypocrisy in this post is exemplary.
    And the timeline you mention above is predictable WRONG.
    But, what's a little thing like the truth to get in the way of a good fabrication?

Carry on.

Blog Entries

Ty for posting i'll have to give it a watch. Like I said during the earlier fracas; i'm glad to see anyone post any film even if they're highlights. Clearly the objections were just BS posturing directed at me personally b/c I posted a 1-game highlight clip and there was a collective outrage. You posted a whole season highlight reel and not a complaint. So apparently there was never really an issue w/ highlights, lol. But moving on from that hypocrisy…….

I haven't got a chance to look at Sills yet. Next week at the Senior Bowl is gonna be big for him.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post

Lol, the hypocrisy in this post is exemplary.
    And the timeline you mention above is predictable WRONG.
    But, what's a little thing like the truth to get in the way of a good fabrication?

Carry on.
    You went on about no one posting film and then tried to provide an example of how to do so by posting a highlight video.

Everyone saw it. It is what it is. Carry on.
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

You went on about no one posting film and then tried to provide an example of how to do so by posting a highlight video.

Everyone saw it. It is what it is. Carry on.
    Nope. You got your timeline mixed up. And you're right everyone saw it.

Wouldn't it just be easier to say 'whoops my bad, got the timeline mixed up'?

Lol, anyone who was even casually looking through this thread knows the timeline of events. I could easily post the timeline but what difference would it make to you?

Its not even a big deal to me...just funny as hell....the level and the freshness of the hypocrisy.