Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: What Dolphins fans say about the possibility of getting Joe

So we now have not one, but two posters who are notorious for being glad that Flacco's gone, upset that people still talk about him and waiting anxiously for him to be out of their lives.....................................................................................................starting threads about Flacco.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Carcetti View Post
    Should I leave you two alone?

these threads are going to look so bad if lamar isnt essentially a 2 time superbowl mvp at this rate lol
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    So we now have not one, but two posters who are notorious for being glad that Flacco's gone, upset that people still talk about him and waiting anxiously for him to be out of their lives.....................................................................................................starting threads about Flacco.
    I'm ok with people talking about Flacco as long as it doesn't include ideas of him wearing a Ravens uniform again..

Lol at Dolphins fans. When was the last time they were relevant? Look, I get that Joe isn't a great QB, but the current QB is arguably more famous for his hot wife than what he's accomplished as a QB. And the Doormats, I mean Dolphins....I mean I guess they can be proud that they were the last team not named the Patriots to win the AFC East....all the way back in 2008.

Whatevs.....go eat a Cuban, mang.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Ravens PR should go full blast mode and post HYPE FLACCO videos all day

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Ravens PR should go full blast mode and post HYPE FLACCO videos all day
    Think he'll get an "A Football Life" special on NFL network?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Think he'll get an "A Football Life" special on NFL network?
    I would LOVE to see that. I can hear the voice now, "Joe Flacco, the QB with the rocket arm, 35 year old receivers and 6th round draft picks. Yet he still rose to the top of the game with one incredible run that only Joe Montana could match.".

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    I would LOVE to see that. I can hear the voice now, "Joe Flacco, the QB with the rocket arm, 35 year old receivers and 6th round draft picks. Yet he still rose to the top of the game with one incredible run that only Joe Montana could match.".
    It would be interesting to hear more about his thoughts when LJ got drafted and also getting called out by ray and ed.

10. Re: What Dolphins fans say about the possibility of getting Joe

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    these threads are going to look so bad if lamar isnt essentially a 2 time superbowl mvp at this rate lol
    Or, if the team decides to keep Joe and have both he and LJ as their QB's. You know, bring back the ol' Jomar Flackson Offense. Then, we'll have the DancinExcuseCollector

Flacco is undervalued outside of baltimore? Who knew? Reading this board I thought we'd get a first for him and he'd get a tickertape parade in his new digs.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    It would be interesting to hear more about his thoughts when LJ got drafted and also getting called out by ray and ed.
    The same Ray that was advocating for him to be inserted into the game last week?
    I wonder why Ray would think such a thing? Even if it's 100% false that Joe could have done better in that game according to some here(not sure how they KNOW that). The guy that many of these same folks claim is the only reason Harbaugh and Joe ever won anything in the first place was thinking Joe could have turned that game around....