Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Joe Flacco, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, and John Harbaugh deserve so much credit

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Definitely a lot more than two but sure, not worded very well. The loud voices tend to drown out the others. But there is a not small amount of this board that thinks John Harbaugh is trash and it is frankly ridiculous. And I’d bet if there was a poll I wouldn’t be surprised if at least a third of this board would say that Lamar is a mistake and that we’d be better off with Joe. And sorry, that is a very large part of a board to have such a terrible opinion.
    Jon, this is a message board after all. Opinion is our "business." You can write (a) John Harbaugh is a great coach and I hope he gets a multi-year extension, or (b) John Harbaugh is an awful coach, who has just been lucky, and I want to see him gone... and neither would be a "terrible opinion." Your post is an opinion too... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    I don't find it ridiculous or a terrible opinion. John Harbaugh has major flaws in his coaching philosophy. Now, is he a good coach? Yes, he is. But his major flaws cost this team 1-2 wins a year. Some might be more harsh in their criticisms of John...but there are valid points on both sides (those who like Harbs and those who don't). Personally I am ready to move on from Harbs. However, I realize he will be here for the next 3 years at least. And in that time I want him and the team to be successful.
    I never said wanting to get rid of Harbaugh is a terrible opinion, it seems pretty unrealistic but I see where it’s coming from. Saying he is trash and that we can’t win with him is ridiculous, and is also demonstrably false. I was pretty clearly talking about the Flacco over Lamar crowd, and yes BC it is a terrible opinion. And yes, I realize that that is my opinion. No need to explain such drivel.

Blog Entries

I never said wanting to get rid of Harbaugh is a terrible opinion, it seems pretty unrealistic but I see where it’s coming from. I was pretty clearly talking about the Flacco over Lamar crowd, and yes BC it is a terrible opinion. And yes, I realize that that is my opinion. No need to explain such drivel.
    It would have been nice, from a personal standpoint, if you had ended your post at "explain."
    ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    It would have been nice, from a personal standpoint, if you had ended your post at "explain."
    ... Bc
    You are correct and I apologize.

Sorry OP.. I love your names. I believe Rice and Ngata and some Suggs was our MVPs. from 2009-2012.

Even when RayfuckingRice did not really have great stats he was the one they feared. Same with Ngata and Suggs (Suggs not so active in 2012) They mostly totally dominated and it was fun to see!

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    During the Patriots dynasty, the only team to beat them multiple (twice) in New England, in the playoffs...are the Baltimore Ravens. And came very close in 2011 and 2014.

The 2008-2012 era of Baltimore football is by far my favorite as a fan. Ed, Ray, Joe, Boldin, Mason, Heap, Pitta, Ngata, Suggs, Rice, Ricky Williams, McGahee, Jarret Johnson...man we had some ballers on this team over the years.
    Ditto. 2008-2012 were some happy times to be a Ravens fan.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Ditto. 2008-2012 were some happy times to be a Ravens fan.

I'll add LEACH to that list too

Blog Entries

You are correct and I apologize.
    Thanks for that Jon, but you are so passionate I understand and look forward to your posts.

Whether we agree or not, LOL... Bc

Blog Entries

I don't think that Indianapolis beat them in Foxborough did they? The one time Indianapolis won was at home if I'm not mistaken, but I could be wrong. The only three home playoff losses I can remember for this Patriots regime are the two versus us and one versus the Jets.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I don't think that Indianapolis beat them in Foxborough did they? The one time Indianapolis won was at home if I'm not mistaken, but I could be wrong. The only three home playoff losses I can remember for this Patriots regime are the two versus us and one versus the Jets.
    True. Colts beat the Patriots at home in the AFCC Game.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

My bad, I now realize that it was indeed at the Lucas Oil stadium. So Baltimore are the only AFC team in the 21st century that have beaten the Patriots at Foxboro in the AFCCG.

Blog Entries

That 06’ game was a good ol’ Dean Pees special.