Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Thank you, Chiefs

I'm just glad the Pats don't get to host another AFCCG (if they beat the Chargers).
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    This is my worst moment :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIH-GrnnPVM

Can there be a worse one? ... Bc
    No. Like I said, 3 inches from the heel hitting the ground, otherwise it's a TD and we play the Giants in the SB.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Thank you, Kansas City, for winning and - regardless of today's outcome - making sure the Patriots don't get two home playoff games.
    THIS

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravens1991 View Post
    Does anyone else consider that 2006 playoff game our worst loss by far? For me that stings more then even the Cundiff game.
    06 was bad because hopes were SKY HIGH

09 was just inept and I was glad I was drunk at a bar for a friend's going away party to distract myself

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    There's no way Indy was beating the Pats. KC can.

So, thank you for giving us more hope the Pats don't see another SB.
    Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New England always plans well... they will beat the Chargers with no problems..and even though their defense isn’t supposed to be all that you can bet that BB has them prepared... I guess the Chargers took some of our receivers with them

What’s the matter Chargers..got the jitters...lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravens1991 View Post
    Does anyone else consider that 2006 playoff game our worst loss by far? For me that stings more then even the Cundiff game.
    Yes, for me, no doubt, it was the most painful Raven's loss ever because I have always hated the Colts more than any team ever since they left, especially when we kept Manning from scoring a touchdown. Since Peyton left them, I'm slowly getting over my "hatred" for them but still root against them.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Rwt, you make a good point (as usual). However, there were differences. Irsay "stole" the Colts in the dead of night. Meanwhile, Mr. Modell wanted a new stadium, but IIRC Cleveland built one for the Indians, the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame, and another museum that I cannot recall. That sent a message to Modell that the Browns were 2nd class citizens in the city. When Baltimore gave him a pretty lucrative option, whet choice did he have?
    Again, please refresh my memory if I am incorrect... Bc
    People seem to forget that NFL teams are a business, if it is not supported or cannot maintain it's self financially they have to look elsewhere, they are no different then Amazon who had almost every city in the US drooling over them to have their HQ based in their state. Amazon actually offers something that NFL teams can't and that is job's 365 24/7.

Modell did give Cleveland a chance to keep his team in Cleveland, but the politicians did not think the investment was financially prudent or did not think he would actually move the team.