Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Latest Comp Pick Projections

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    Jags don't have the cap room for Flacco
    They can easily create room. The Jags sbnation site had an article on it a few weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post

CB1 Marlon Humphrey
    CB2 Brandon Carr
    CB3 Tavon Young
    CB4 Anthony Averrett
    CB5 Maurice Canady
    CB6 Stanley Jean-Baptiste or whomever
    That's a lot of injury possibilities outside Carr, who's also getting older.
    I think that 3 game skid was when Jimmy was just coming back and Humphrey was injured... the secondary was shaky with 2 guys off their game... take away Jimmy and you're 1 tweak away from being vulnerable at all times.

If anything... plan on transitioning him to Safety and rework his deal if you really need to create cap room with him.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post

CB1 Marlon Humphrey
    CB2 Brandon Carr
    CB3 Tavon Young
    CB4 Anthony Averrett
    CB5 Maurice Canady
    CB6 Stanley Jean-Baptiste or whomever
    Plus Jaylin Hill. That's still a decent Corp. Besides we didn't have Jimmy Smith all year. If not suspensions, it's injuries. I say sell high and get something in a trade. I think we can get a 2nd for him. More likely a 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    That's a lot of injury possibilities outside Carr, who's also getting older.
    I think that 3 game skid was when Jimmy was just coming back and Humphrey was injured... the secondary was shaky with 2 guys off their game... take away Jimmy and you're 1 tweak away from being vulnerable at all times.

If anything... plan on transitioning him to Safety and rework his deal if you really need to create cap room with him.

...except Jimmy Smith is also an injury possibility. I will disagree with you and Blitz on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Plus Jaylin Hill. That's still a decent Corp. Besides we didn't have Jimmy Smith all year. If not suspensions, it's injuries. I say sell high and get something in a trade. I think we can get a 2nd for him. More likely a 3rd.
    No I don't see anything close to a 3rd for Smith. I mean, the Ravens can ask but they ain't gettin it
    Last edited by WNCRavensFan; 01-13-2019 at 11:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    He only has 1 year left on his contract, I think best case would be a 4th, but thats probably not likely