Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Cam wants to mentor LJ

Hopefully he’s not giving him sportsmanship lessons

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Uh no thanks Cam. The guys mentoring Lamar have been fine. Joe and RG3 were a lot of help to him. Cam isn’t a bad guy IMO but neither is he what I’d call a model professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BHSU View Post
    How this type of bigotry is not considered racist that you are spewing out is beyond me, but that is the type of America we are living in
    Hee. That's right! Pointing out racism is racist!

Blog Entries

Who gives a rats ass what color LJ is? If he can improve on his accuracy, and his ball security, he could become a good to great QB in this league. If he doesn't improve, and remains inconsistent, the bottom line is he will eventually be replaced, no matter what color he is. Right now, I don't think he's any more accurate than Kyle Boller, but does have unbelievable athletic ability. He shows flashes, but so did Boller once in a blue moon. I'm not sure Cam Newton can teach him much. I sure don't see LJ not trying to recover a fumble like we all witnessed Cam do in the SB. You sure can tell that Lamar loves the game of football and reportedly is willing to put in the time. That is why I am encouraged that he will become a successful QB in this league. He is plain and simple fun to watch. LJ needs a mentor to teach him proper footwork and hand placement to protect and throw the football. He doesn't need a cheerleader like Cam, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MosDef View Post
    I don't want to get into all that race stuff but it's funny how Wilson is probably the best black QB ever and you never hear him talk about race and the struggles of being a black QB.
    I get and agree with the basis of your post ..but I hardly think Wilson is the “best black qb ever”. I’d lean heavily on Warren Moon for that. Maybe Steve McNair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathan Peterman and Mark Sanchez started games in 2018 while Colin Kaepernick remained blackballed. pretty sure that's racism. saying you like the black QBs who know their place and don't speak out for equality is also racism. glad there's people like Cam fighting for equality, even if it puts them in the crosshairs of all the closet racists.

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    Nathan Peterman and Mark Sanchez started games in 2018 while Colin Kaepernick remained blackballed. pretty sure that's racism. saying you like the black QBs who know their place and don't speak out for equality is also racism. glad there's people like Cam fighting for equality, even if it puts them in the crosshairs of all the closet racists.
    Colin made his bed.

No disrespect but that's liberal "logic." Whine and complain about how unfair things are instead of going out there and earning. Entitlement is an ugly thing. Look at Ozzie. He earned his respect. He didn't cry about how unfair life is. Russell Wilson earned his respect by performance. Lamar will earn his respect by performance. No one respects all that kneeling and fists holding crap. Stereotypes effect more than minorities. Everyone is stereotyped even within groups. You don't see Drew Brees reaching out to Baker Mayfield and Kyle Murray about being short QBs and getting a short QBs group started. Or Christian McAfferty getting a white RB group started. Or Wes Welker a white WR group started. Just, yeah, "shut up and play." Prove the haters wrong.

Yes x 💯. Love Cam reaching out. He has a perspective on what Lamar is/will be going through that few others have.

Quote Originally Posted by IneligibleRcvrGate View Post
    Yes x 💯. Love Cam reaching out. He has a perspective on what Lamar is/will be going through that few others have.
    Going through what? They make millions of dollars. What are they going through? They beat 1000 to 1 odds for the privilege of making millions to play in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    No disrespect but that's liberal "logic." Whine and complain about how unfair things are instead of going out there and earning. Entitlement is an ugly thing. Look at Ozzie. He earned his respect. He didn't cry about how unfair life is. Russell Wilson earned his respect by performance. Lamar will earn his respect by performance. No one respects all that kneeling and fists holding crap. Stereotypes effect more than minorities. Everyone is stereotyped even within groups. You don't see Drew Brees reaching out to Baker Mayfield and Kyle Murray about being short QBs and getting a short QBs group started. Or Christian McAfferty getting a white RB group started. Or Wes Welker a white WR group started. Just, yeah, "shut up and play." Prove the haters wrong.
    Here is another Lesson Cam can probably teach Lamar. Non-progressive whites (majority of fans) like their black players and especially quarterbacks humble and quiet. Don’t be too flashy or outwardly confident or they will label you arrogant and actively root for your failure. Just be humble, quiet, and be “happy to be here”.

in b4 the lock