Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ravens Rookie Review

This is a pretty good article. This year's draft class made an impact.

https://www.pennlive.com/baltimore-r...ie_review.html

Re: Ravens Rookie Review

Good article indeed, thanks for posting.

Blog Entries

I can not wait to see Andrews in Y2 and Y3. That dude is going to be our first legitimately elite skill player since Rice.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I can not wait to see Andrews in Y2 and Y3. That dude is going to be our first legitimately elite skill player since Rice.
    As long as we get some interior OL help to give Lamar time to throw, yes, Andrews is going to ball. Now if we had only taken Derwin James or DJ Moore with that #1 pick instead of Hurst...

5. Re: Ravens Rookie Review

This was a really productive draft for the Ravens. Hurst showed some signs towards the end of the year. If he can triple that production next year, that would be terrific. Seiler & Elliott should contribute next year as well. Ravens need to draft an interior and versatile OL, a pass rusher & of course some speed at WR.

Yeah I see Mark Andrews blossoming into an elite TE. Hurst showed us some skill at the end there as well. Lamar will take a big step forward next year.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    As long as we get some interior OL help to give Lamar time to throw, yes, Andrews is going to ball. Now if we had only taken Derwin James or DJ Moore with that #1 pick instead of Hurst...
    Do we all think Derwin James would have had his great year with us as a rookie? We had Tony Jeff and Weddle as starting safeties, I think it would have been hard for Derwin to find a spot on the starting D.

Quote Originally Posted by redbarron View Post
    Do we all think Derwin James would have had his great year with us as a rookie? We had Tony Jeff and Weddle as starting safeties, I think it would have been hard for Derwin to find a spot on the starting D.
    Good DCs like Wink would find a way to get him on the field.

Other than the Hurst potential bust, this was the best group of rookies the Ravens have had since Flacco/Rice in 2008, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Other than the Hurst potential bust, this was the best group of rookies the Ravens have had since Flacco/Rice in 2008, IMO.
    In terms of year 1 production, without question. Essentially 4 starters when you include Edwards and 3-4 contributors among Hurst, Young Bozeman and Board.

How did Derwin James do against elite TEs? They played KC/Kelce twice. I believe Wink would've used TJ or DJ on him and get the 3 of them on the field as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    Good DCs like Wink would find a way to get him on the field.
    Cream and talent rise to the top. Wink isn’t Harbeckler. Wink would prob had Derwin in from the jump. Maybe not as a starter but in ever game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk