Page 1 of 46 123 ... LastLast

Bills @ Bungholes

Both teams are on hot winning streaks. Buffalo is favored at -2.5 but this could go either way.

My prediction is

Bills 34
    Bungholes 31
    Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!

Luke 12:24

Re: Bills @ Bungholes

I don't care who wins. I just hope Chase does well for my fantasy team. I'm in the championship game. I need 15 points from him to win.

As long as Burrow doesn't shit the bed, I'm gonna win my fantasy league! Because I know you all care

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Buffalo will win, we will beat Cincy next week

The hills will win decisively

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    As long as Burrow doesn't shit the bed, I'm gonna win my fantasy league! Because I know you all care

I care! :)

This team has drained me. My Apathy Meter is hitting 10.

Whoever wins, wins.

I’m not sure I can handle another trip to Baltimore to watch another epic failure.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Bengals fans are wearing on my last nerve. You have to be here to fathom their obnoxious, annoying behavior. Nothing worse than a fan base that suddenly "arrives" after a half-century of mediocrity. This morning a guy at the gym yelled that insufferable "who-dey" in my ear to the person on the other side of me. UPS driver hands me my package and says who-dey. Half the texts & e-mails I'm getting end with who-dey like I give a shit. I'd give them some credit if they knew anything about football, but it's Burrow, Chase, who dey. Neophyte idiots.

Tried to get some local news the past few days and half of it is Benglas shit. Putin could drop the big one and they'd lead off with bengals crap.

Don't know if I can handle another long playoff run here. Cousin Eddies go ballistic when they win a regular season game.

Someone on board here may have to take me in back east until they're eliminated.

Hope they get their doors blown off tonight.

(done venting.......thanks for reading. I feel better now)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Bengals fans are wearing on my last nerve. You have to be here to fathom their obnoxious, annoying behavior. Nothing worse than a fan base that suddenly "arrives" after a half-century of mediocrity. This morning a guy at the gym yelled that insufferable "who-dey" in my ear to the person on the other side of me. UPS driver hands me my package and says who-dey. Half the texts & e-mails I'm getting end with who-dey like I give a shit. I'd give them some credit if they knew anything about football, but it's Burrow, Chase, who dey. Neophyte idiots.

Tried to get some local news the past few days and half of it is Benglas shit. Putin could drop the big one and they'd lead off with bengals crap.

Don't know if I can handle another long playoff run here. Cousin Eddies go ballistic when they win a regular season game.

Someone on board here may have to take me in back east until they're eliminated.

Hope they get their doors blown off tonight.

(done venting.......thanks for reading. I feel better now)

man I feel for you OW. and the 'we are the big dogs' when they have won nothing...

I guess when you wander in the desert for 40 years, a picture of a glass of water is awesome

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

9. Re: Bills @ Bungholes

I think the Bengals win tonight. Not like it'll matter much anyways, even if they lose the Ravens will just get smashed against Cincinnati next week.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Quote Originally Posted by mddisney1 View Post
    Buffalo will win, we will beat Cincy next week

The hills will win decisively

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whatcha drinking at the end of the bar?

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

My buddy is with you. He's playing me who had Jefferson get one point

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

What's the better story for the NFL?, that's who wins.

Does the NFL want Bills with #1 seed or Bengals with a chance for the number one seed?

Next week - if Bengals win, Ravens Bengals 1pm, Bengals lose, Ravens Bengals 4:25pm