Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Free talk Friday - 1.11.19

Well, after lurking in some of the threads this week (particularly the game thread after the game ended), this thread couldn't come at a better time.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Re: Free talk Friday - 1.11.19

Happy Friday to all! After recovering from food poisoning, and my daughter falling and getting 6 staples in her forehead, I'm hoping this weekend is a marketed improvement over the week. :)

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Happy Friday to all! After recovering from food poisoning, and my daughter falling and getting 6 staples in her forehead, I'm hoping this weekend is a marketed improvement over the week. :)
    Yikes! Hope you and daughter are feeling better! Can only go up from here, right?

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Yikes! Hope you and daughter are feeling better! Can only go up from here, right?

Definitely. Plus, I was in Thailand with food poisoning. It sucked, but, at the same time I was in paradise. A small price to pay for bliss.

Definitely. Plus, I was in Thailand with food poisoning. It sucked, but, at the same time I was in paradise. A small price to pay for bliss.
    I always get paranoid of that happening when I go to a foreign country... load up on those probiotics!

I always get paranoid of that happening when I go to a foreign country... load up on those probiotics!

Now you tell me! Next time it'll be probiotics, and less hotel fruit.

What part of Thailand? Always wanted to visit and even thought of moving there when I got out of the Marines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    What part of Thailand? Always wanted to visit and even thought of moving there when I got out of the Marines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    We went to Bangkok (overrated), Chang Rai (amazing), Chang Mai (beautiful), and Phuket (Nice beach island).

Blog Entries

Man last week this time we were buzzing around here kinda melancholy today

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Man last week this time we were buzzing around here kinda melancholy today
    But it's FRIDAY!! yeah, I know what you mean though. Wish we could have another week of buzzing

Blog Entries

But it's FRIDAY!! yeah, I know what you mean though. Wish we could have another week of buzzing

Yes lawd it is and what a week it has been! Ready for the weekend. Somebody had to lose I guess sucks it had to be us. Any big plans this weekend lady?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Yes lawd it is and what a week it has been! Ready for the weekend. Somebody had to lose I guess sucks it had to be us. Any big plans this weekend lady?
    Going to a concert tonight at the Anthem, a fairly new venue in the SW waterfront in DC. Man, it's crazy how that area has changed since I moved here 11 years ago. Really nice. Then tomorrow going out to watch the early game. Supposed to get some snow... joy

What about you!?