Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 14151617 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Free talk Friday - 1.11.19

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    On a Happy Note ( for me atleast ) my son ,who’s on his first deployment , just Skyped or video chatted with my wife! Kids doing great. Looked good ( she said ) and thinks he’s gonna be home by Easter for a short break. So....if your out and about ...Raise a glass for The US Army! Keeping my boy safe and sound.
    Rangers Lead the Way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Glad to hear LAX!

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Glad to hear LAX!

Thank ya Sir.

Blog Entries

Cynthia Frelund....loves football...loves advanced metrics....sexy as hell.

Yeah, I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Cynthia Frelund....loves football...loves advanced metrics....sexy as hell.

Yeah, I said it.
    She's pretty

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bc is a legend

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    LOL Baldy, I was waiting until they took down the Christmas tree (Holiday tree being politically correct nowadays) in front of Rockefeller Center. Actually went to see it before the crafts fair in Bryant Park (42nd St & 6th Ave), then had dinner (mostly liquid) @ Jack Doyle's on 35th street, then MSG to see the Rangers lose 3 - 2 in OT. My wife asked, "What's the difference between the red line and the blue line?" Hmmm... Bc
    sounds like a great night Bc.....Doyle's is close to my apt LOL

Blog Entries

LOL Baldy, I was waiting until they took down the Christmas tree (Holiday tree being politically correct nowadays) in front of Rockefeller Center. Actually went to see it before the crafts fair in Bryant Park (42nd St & 6th Ave), then had dinner (mostly liquid) @ Jack Doyle's on 35th street, then MSG to see the Rangers lose 3 - 2 in OT. My wife asked, "What's the difference between the red line and the blue line?" Hmmm... Bc
    I had dinner at Jack Doyle’s on 35th too. Small world. Was staying in Renaissance down the block

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Free talk Friday - 1.11.19

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    On a Happy Note (for me at least) my son ,who’s on his first deployment , just Skyped or video chatted with my wife! Kids doing great. Looked good ( she said ) and thinks he’s gonna be home by Easter for a short break. So....if your out and about ...Raise a glass for The US Army! Keeping my boy safe and sound.
    Rangers Lead the Way!
    Lax, what's in bold is not true! We, your Ravens family, are too.
    I don't mean to "speak" for all of us... Oh yes I do! ... Bc

Lax, what's in bold is not true! We, your Ravens family, are too.
    I don't mean to "speak" for all of us... Oh yes I do! ... Bc
    Yes. Very true BC. You guys are great people and we do make an interesting family. Thanks for the well wishes as always.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    sounds like a great night Bc.....Doyle's is close to my apt LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I had dinner at Jack Doyle’s on 35th too. Small world. Was staying in Renaissance down the block
    That's become our usual watering hole. The boys from the bank. We're all retired and we frequent Doyle's to tell old stories (mostly lies), swap tales (that never happened), and the like.
    The regulars are Harry the Horse (because he he's like a racetrack tout, knowing all the winners - probably 7 out of 10), Alski (the joker - we laugh just by seeing his face - great sense of humor), Fast Freddie (if he has his dancin' shoes on, stand clear because he's apt to fall), Dogwood (long beard/hippie-like, plays guitar, but never buys a round - LOL), and me (they call me "old man/old guy" but I don't know what they call me behind my back and I don't care as long as everyone pays their fair share of the tab). I told you I worked in a bank... Bc

That's become our usual watering hole. The boys from the bank. We're all retired and we frequent Doyle's to tell old stories (mostly lies), swap tales (that never happened), and the like.
    The regulars are Harry the Horse (because he he's like a racetrack tout, knowing all the winners - probably 7 out of 10), Alski (the joker - we laugh just by seeing his face - great sense of humor), Fast Freddie (if he has his dancin' shoes on, stand clear because he's apt to fall), Dogwood (long beard/hippie-like, plays guitar, but never buys a round - LOL), and me (they call me "old man/old guy" but I don't know what they call me behind my back and I don't care as long as everyone pays their fair share of the tab). I told you I worked in a bank... Bc
    what up bc

https://m.imgur.com/8izzKH7

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Baldy, that's the place alright! Last time I was there, the wait staff were wearing Vikings shirts and there was a Vikings flag hanging upstairs. I asked and the waitress said, "This is a Vikings bar." I was surprised as many were wearing Rangers (hockey) jerseys. Did you ever hear that?
    ... Bc