Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Free talk Friday - 1.11.19

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    True we either and making a run or we out completely....somebody had to lose I guess...Inigo how you today buddy?
    Feeling well rested, and ready for the weekend. Our kitchen is getting remodeled, so I'm excited to see the daily progress. Can't wait until it's done. How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    It's been 12 years since we lost in the first round of the playoffs. Not in our Ravens DNA to lose so quickly.
    Ugh, this. It feels uncharted

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

What’s up with these sqeegy boys in city lately? I’m hearing it’s unbearable downtown now in Baltimore smh my city shouldn’t be like this anymore man it’s 2019 we gotta do better Baltimore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Feeling well rested, and ready for the weekend. Our kitchen is getting remodeled, so I'm excited to see the daily progress. Can't wait until it's done. How about you?
    That’s awesome man! Remodeling is fun if you and the spouse on the same page lol. Just having my cup of coffee mapping out my work day here not much going up this way but the cold lol but everything is alright alright alright

Working the weekend but feeling much better than last. Cough and congestion is finally going away and I can breathe again. Hopefully get a chance to work on a few painting orders that I am behind on. Silly Holidays getting in the way of business. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Going to a concert tonight at the Anthem, a fairly new venue in the SW waterfront in DC. Man, it's crazy how that area has changed since I moved here 11 years ago. Really nice. Then tomorrow going out to watch the early game. Supposed to get some snow... joy

Oooh. I love the Wharf. Really great place in DC. We saw Florence and the Machine at Anthem. I loved how big it is for a small arena, and how crisp the sound is. It's like an upscale, larger Hammerjacks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Working the weekend but feeling much better than last. Cough and congestion is finally going away and I can breathe again. Hopefully get a chance to work on a few painting orders that I am behind on. Silly Holidays getting in the way of business. Lol.

Damn Nick that crud got you, it swept thru here back in October thru December but since we had a good feeeze this month so far so I think it finally killed it off but for a while there schools and businesses were half empty around here

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Going to a concert tonight at the Anthem, a fairly new venue in the SW waterfront in DC. Man, it's crazy how that area has changed since I moved here 11 years ago. Really nice. Then tomorrow going out to watch the early game. Supposed to get some snow... joy

What about you!?

Niiiccceee someone else was telling me how nice that area is now I haven’t been back that way in a long ass time...not much this weekend probably catch up on some much needed rest it’s too damn cold right now to do anything lol we are in single digit temp the last couple few days with the wind chill and Wyoming wind ain’t no breeze that shit hits you through your bones lol

Blog Entries

Been in Manhattan all week. Sitting on a plane for south Florida. Take my freezing ass home

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Damn Nick that crud got you, it swept thru here back in October thru December but since we had a good feeeze this month so far so I think it finally killed it off but for a while there schools and businesses were half empty around here
    Yeah it hit us early December but it was rather warm after that last snowfall we got. Went from 3 plus inches of snow to a couple of weeks in the high 60's. Back down to freezing now with possible wintery mix this weekend.

I miss flip flopping Big Sug. I wonder how many face/heel turns he would have had our last game alone
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    I miss flip flopping Big Sug. I wonder how many face/heel turns he would have had our last game alone
    shug over here in the swords Dm messing with him as Purp...LMAOO