Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: rate this board in your life

10. Has kept me out of prison. Without RSR, I'd have poisoned my mother-in-law by now.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

2. Re: rate this board in your life

Would just like to say that after migrating my lurking from here from the Scout boards - After years of wanting to throw my tv through a window, this board is probably the most frustrating reason that I'm still a fan. I just can't quit y'all Looking forward to another season of dashed hopes and dreams of our coaching staff/FO/cleaning crew/whomever/etc. is shot into the sun. It does makes it easier to know that I don't suffer alone.

Sunspot used to be a 9 for me

this board is great but i don't visit nearly as often - so i would say a 4 for me on this one

If want info I will come here or Ravens beat writers on twitter

Think about this site more in season than on the off season. about a 5

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    I've been an occasional poster both here and at Sunspot back in the day. I love reading the many opinions and insights expressed. It's one of the first sites I go to when I logon. It's given me many, many hours of enjoyment over the years. When I see many posters have over 2000, 3000, even 10,000 posts, I am amazed. So, here is my question. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being I don't give a shit and 10 being I live for it, where would you rate your involvement in this board in your every day life. Personally, it's about a 6 for me. I hope this makes sense.
    Without having read any other replies, you shouldn't get many 1's. Why? because if that person doesn't give a $H!+, then why would he/she even read or reply to this thread? It does not make sense... however, here's my rating = 11 !!! Yes, off the chart. The RSR board, and I'm not being compensated, is the very best place for Ravens give-and-take. There are some of the most intelligent posters, from varied professions, here to give their opinions. It has entangled me into it's web and I can't escape, nor do I want to... Bc

Blog Entries

Depends how busy at work or how much time I have to devote to my side business. As long as things are normal 8-9. It’s the second most place I visit on the Internet after Facebook (use it a lot to sell for my business)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goode only comes around when Lamar is playing bad.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

This board is a 10. I post on a few across different sports, they fucking suck both in terms of how they're moderated and the quality of posters.

People on here know their shit.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Goode only comes around when Lamar is playing bad.
    Your going to owe me another beer we both know this

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Your going to owe me another beer we both know this
    Nah. I have my concerns, but no way I'm writing him off.
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Nah. I have my concerns, but no way I'm writing him off.
    We will see

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    I've been an occasional poster both here and at Sunspot back in the day. I love reading the many opinions and insights expressed. It's one of the first sites I go to when I logon. It's given me many, many hours of enjoyment over the years. When I see many posters have over 2000, 3000, even 10,000 posts, I am amazed. So, here is my question. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being I don't give a shit and 10 being I live for it, where would you rate your involvement in this board in your every day life. Personally, it's about a 6 for me. I hope this makes sense.
    hahah guessing you were killbubbakill on sunspot weren't you