Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

rate this board in your life

I've been an occasional poster both here and at Sunspot back in the day. I love reading the many opinions and insights expressed. It's one of the first sites I go to when I logon. It's given me many, many hours of enjoyment over the years. When I see many posters have over 2000, 3000, even 10,000 posts, I am amazed. So, here is my question. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being I don't give a shit and 10 being I live for it, where would you rate your involvement in this board in your every day life. Personally, it's about a 6 for me. I hope this makes sense.

Re: rate this board in your life

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being I don't give a shit and 10 being I live for it, where would you rate your involvement in this board in your every day life.
    About the single biggest burden in my life, ahead of my mortgage payment and my stepdaughter's college tuition. I would probably have a better quality of life if the mods banned me.

Blog Entries

I’m not old school here but I’m here a lot since I joined. I really don’t do social media. This is it for me. So I’d say atleast a 8-9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

rate this board in your life

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    About the single biggest burden in my life, ahead of my mortgage payment and my stepdaughter's college tuition. I would probably have a better quality of life if the mods banned me.
    Same. Approaching 13k posts... sigh lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    You forgot coaching Big Blue to another disappointing season Jimmy! LMFAO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s no chicken nuggets, but it will do.

I check in to these forums several times per day, even if I don't post. It is my primary source for Ravens news, rumors, and speculation.

I like reading in general so I prefer that as opposed to app games and social media whenever I'm killing time on break, waiting for a haircut or whatever

I liked listening to the fanimal. Have great respect for Tony Lombardi. Used to have premium membership with scout.com when Aaron Wilson was here. Really miss that. (Maybe Tony can get something like that here. I'd pay for it). I'm not a social media guy at all. I like this board as well as some good conservative talk in the politics forum. (Yes I'm a TRUMPet!!!!) I give it a 9.

I do have to be careful not to let it interfere with Torah studies. I like this board, but the Lamar talk and playoff run got me lazy in my studies. Can't have that.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    I liked listening to the fanimal. Have great respect for Tony Lombardi. Used to have premium membership with scout.com when Aaron Wilson was here. Really miss that. (Maybe Tony can get something like that here. I'd pay for it). I'm not a social media guy at all. I like this board as well as some good conservative talk in the politics forum. (Yes I'm a TRUMPet!!!!) I give it a 9.
    come to the politics forum :)