Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: rate this board in your life

These forums are better for discussion than Facebook pages, Reddit or other Ravens affiliated sites like Baltimore Beatdown, etc., that's for sure.

Blog Entries

Probably about 5.5. I am pretty inactive during the offseason and during the week during the season. But it is one of the sites that my fingers automatically start typing when I pick up my phone. I do it without even thinking. So, yeah..... pretty important.

Quote Originally Posted by INeverRelax View Post
    These forums are better for discussion than Facebook pages, Reddit or other Ravens affiliated sites like Baltimore Beatdown, etc., that's for sure.
    reddit i s full of idiotic buck memes

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    reddit i s full of idiotic buck memes

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Omg yes and it’s a huge circle jerk around it in the comments

re "involvement in this board in your every day life"

From inception until 2013 when Boldin was shit-canned: 10. That excluded the year or two during the "Boller Wars" ugliness.

Since 2013, it's been declining annually due to baiting, trolling, hyperbole, multiple necessary member bannings, and obvious animosity. This used to be the place where the discourse was similar to tailgating. Indeed, there used to be a lot of discussion about tailgating, Ravens parties, nearby bars, road trips, mixed in with some great X's & O's insights by members such as Filmstudy and Brian McFarland etc. Today: very little interest by board members, and the X's & O's seem to get lost in the shuffle.

I'd give it a 2 or 3 now, with hope that the quality will return to what is had been. Although it's still the first site I visit daily to catch up on Ravens happening.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I would give this Board an 8.75.

This is one of the few places that I look for information and input about football in general and the Ravens in particular. I also (since I am lazy in my off-time) rely on those here who offer links for analysis and education. With the personnel contributing to this site, and those who are regulars, it is an "elite" source of football knowledge. There are very few days that I do not visit this board for some amount of time (except maybe the very negative times).

This board is the New England Patriots of Fan Forums (no insult intended).
    Captain Offense