Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: The Best Move(s) for the Ravens moving forward

1. Keep Flacco.

Philly keeps two starters and they are doing pretty well with it.

We need a full year to look at Lamar to have an idea of what he can do, can become.

And if Lamar goes down in the summer with a lower body injury, how smart are we going to look. We could have RGIII and RGIV.

If we were rebuilding I would wave goodbye to Joe. However, this roster overall is too strong to run the risk of failing because the QB is inadequate.

2. Draft interior OL.
    3. Figure out the Safeties; get a real FS by draft, trade, development (Elliott) or position conversion (Jimmy).
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)

why only interior OL? Stanley cannot handle a bull rush and gave away the play calls with his positioning. Orlando Brown might be better suited as a guard, he cannot handle speed.

Cut Tony Jefferson, insert Chuck Clark into the starting lineup

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Oh man I'm actually not! Let me in on the secret Sword!
    The McNuggets tradition is that when a poster creates a thread that is unanimously thought of as dumb, by the majority of regulars, but not obscene enough to get closed, posters began talking about food in the thread.

Just had some delicious curry at employee dining.

5. Re: The Best Move(s) for the Ravens moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
    1. Keep Flacco.

Philly keeps two starters and they are doing pretty well with it.

We need a full year to look at Lamar to have an idea of what he can do, can become.

And if Lamar goes down in the summer with a lower body injury, how smart are we going to look. We could have RGIII and RGIV.

If we were rebuilding I would wave goodbye to Joe. However, this roster overall is too strong to run the risk of failing because the QB is inadequate.

2. Draft interior OL.
    3. Figure out the Safeties; get a real FS by draft, trade, development (Elliott) or position conversion (Jimmy).
    I actually like the idea of converting Jimmy to free safety.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    Poll:
    Chick-Fil-A Waffle Fry or Arby's Curly Fry?
    Waffle Fries all the way. I'm not a fan of Curly fries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The McNuggets tradition is that when a poster creates a thread that is unanimously thought of as dumb, by the majority of regulars, but not obscene enough to get closed, posters began talking about food in the thread.
    I remember back on the old boards whenever that annoying Redskins fan would post pretty much anything (Can't remember his or her Username to save my life though), it would always turn into a food thread and it would piss him or her off like nothing else. It was awesome. lol

The Polynesian sauce at chick fil a is my son’s favorite. He dips nuggets & fries into it. I tried it recently & found it rather tasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBQ Sauce or Honey Mustard for my nuggets. Depends on how I'm feeling that day. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    The Polynesian sauce at chick fil a is my son’s favorite. He dips nuggets & fries into it. I tried it recently & found it rather tasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am definitely outside of the norm and think Chick Fil A is vastly overrated.

McDonald’s nuggets are 10x better. I like the sauce but let’s face it, if you are eating fast food to begin with, you aren’t being healthy and whenever that happens for me, I want a nice juicy hamburger. Not a bland tasting chicken sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    I am definitely outside of the norm and think Chick Fil A is vastly overrated.

McDonald’s nuggets are 10x better. I like the sauce but let’s face it, if you are eating fast food to begin with, you aren’t being healthy and whenever that happens for me, I want a nice juicy hamburger. Not a bland tasting chicken sandwich.
    Chik Fil A is all about the chicken sandwich though. Agree about the nuggets.

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus
    Poll:
    Chick-Fil-A Waffle Fry or Arby's Curly Fry?
    Same question I asked my sister-in-law. After she tried a dozen orders of each, I asked, "OK which is better?" She said, "Haven't had enough yet to make a definite choice." I said, "I can't buy more 'cause I'm broke." She replied, "Then let's come back after your next payday, and I'll try again." ... Bc