Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The highlight and lowlight of the year

What were the 2 plays of the year that you guys think were the ultimate highlight and lowlight of the year? I feel like these are the plays I'll remember this season by. These were mine.

Highlight:
    Suddenly the Chargers were on the board. In a must win game, on the road, against a percieved superior opponent, the Chargers took the lead in week 16. In response, Lamar Jackson delivered a deep ball to Mark Andrews that went to the house. We wouldn't trail again. That single play was the highest I've felt as a Raven's fan this season. I thought we were going to lose this game, and Jackson brought us back while proving that he could make big time throws in big time games. Additionally that perfect throw represented a ceiling as a passer that I hope Lamar Jackson can reach consistently.

Lowlight:
    Joshua Dobbs' 20 yard completion. With Roethlisberger out, I thought we might have a chance to come back and sweep the Steelers, but Dobbs came in and hit a receiver in the open field who frankly embarassed our "Pro Bowl" safety. In the post game interview, Weddle said he actually had the guy covered too well, so he didn't think Dobbs would be dumb enough to throw the ball which only infuriated me more. The defense, once again, gave up a game losing big play to our most bitter rival. That play all but sealed the third loss in a row, and at the time it really felt like our playoff hopes were completely gone.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Re: The highlight and lowlight of the year

Highlight: LJ TD pass to Andrews in L.A.

Lowlight: Perriman long TD reception in week 17. Yeah, we won, but you knew he was going bite us in the behind at some point.

Blog Entries

Highlight: Tavon Young's fumble return TD against the Chargers

Lowlight: John Harbaugh's decision to run three straight times, following a turnover forced by the defense, and settling for a FG, in a game where the offense hadn't otherwise crossed midfield.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Highlight - Joe to John Brown to tie the game versus New Orleans.
    Lowlight - Tucker misses the PAT.

or

Highlight - Tavon Young return versus LA
    Lowlight - -4 passing yard in the 4th quarter versus LA

Highlight: Picking off Baker to clinch Division and playoffs
    Lowlight: Losing to CLE after Pit game or Carolina game

Highlight: AFC North Champions

Lowlight: losing to Cleveland in OT

Blog Entries

Losing to Cleveland was bad. They turned out to be a good team, but the Ravens had no business losing that game.

Highlight: The win over the Steelers.(always)
    Lowlight: The loss to Carolina. Just a pathetic performance.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Highlight: Making the Playoffs

Lowlight: Lamar and our offense in playoffs

10. Re: The highlight and lowlight of the year

High: Mosely's INT to seal playoff spot. It also was a highlight when they cut to the Steelers and their fans bc it just ended their playoff hopes.

Low: Cleveland loss.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Week 1 was a real highlight. The Ravens absolutely demolished the Bills and looked like all those new parts had come together

Week 2 was a lowlight. Bengals on the road means throw the ball 55 times and turn it over. Don't forget to let Bengals receivers run wild through the defense like they usually do

That 2 week sample has been the typical Ravens season since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Week 1 was a real highlight. The Ravens absolutely demolished the Bills and looked like all those new parts had come together

Week 2 was a lowlight. Bengals on the road means throw the ball 55 times and turn it over. Don't forget to let Bengals receivers run wild through the defense like they usually do

That 2 week sample has been the typical Ravens season since 2012
    Yep, pretty much.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk