Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyler Murray

Re: Kyler Murray

rosen sucks lol

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Adam Schefter just floated this theory that's it's not "implausible" for the Cardinals to draft Murray with the #1 pick and trade Rosen because at one point last year when the Browns had the #1 and #4 picks they were thinking about taking QBs at both picks and auctioning off one later.
    If they did that, and I'm the owner, I'm seriously questioning whether I have the right GM in place. You just scouted the hell out of and bet your future on Rosen one year ago, and now 1 year after he got the hell beat out of him by a bad line and questionable coaching, you want to draft a QB at #1 overall? How did you miss on Rosen last year?
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

I'd take the kid in a heartbeat. He's a better running version of Mahomes IMO..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    I believe he is already signed up to play pro baseball.

In any case, Kyler Murray played for Texas A&M as a freshman, he was run first. He developed as a passer at Oklahoma because I think even I could thrown on those Big 12 defenses.

He could never make it in the NFL as a QB, or in any other capacity (maybe kicker). His future is in baseball.
    Wait... don't you think LAmar is going to develop into an NFL QB? Murray is far ahead of where Lamar is as a passer.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I was thinking this. Trade Rosen to Jax/NYG/Oak?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    Any of those destinations are very possible. Denver might be one too if they had Rosen high on their draft board. Kubiak could straighten that kid out.

If I were a GM and I had faith that the coach could design the offense in a way that his height was not an impediment, I would draft him. He is a human joy stick that can accurately throw the ball. I think he has a chance to be a more athletic version of Russell Wilson. He is small like Wilson and so he would also need to avoid the big hits as well or he wont last.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Any of those destinations are very possible. Denver might be one too if they had Rosen high on their draft board. Kubiak could straighten that kid out.
    That's right, forgot about them. Elway really needs to do something because he has been terrible

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    If they did that, and I'm the owner, I'm seriously questioning whether I have the right GM in place. You just scouted the hell out of and bet your future on Rosen one year ago, and now 1 year after he got the hell beat out of him by a bad line and questionable coaching, you want to draft a QB at #1 overall? How did you miss on Rosen last year?
    Well the Cards front office thinking these days is odd. They hired a coach last year with a defensive background and gave him the boot after one year. Now they've hired a below 500 college coach with no NFL experience and had to help him pick a staff because his list of NFL contacts is very thin and minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    rosen sucks lol
    Flow with this. No one is going to give up a 1 for Rosen. I would think of trading for him to come here to backup Lamar. He, like Lamar, is a product of folks not being patient enough to develop him. (Okay don't throw rotten bagels at me lol!!!!!!!) But seriously, look at how much Goff sucked as a rookie. Got to look up Goff's rookie numbers.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...G/GoffJa00.htm

Jared went from a 54.6 completion percentage (under Fisher) to 64 percent? Come on..................

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    rosen sucks lol
    I honestly dont even remember watching a single snap of cards football this year

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'd take the kid in a heartbeat. He's a better running version of Mahomes IMO..
    There is no one who has a arm like mahomes had coming out in this draft. The closest is Lock from a strength standpoint, but he is much comp to Josh Allen than Mahomes.

The biggest knock on mahomes was "spread offense QB" and that he was "reckless" at times with the ball. I dont think Murray is as good a prospect as Baker honestly, and far from Mahomes.

Murray has similar stats to Baker, but he doesnt pass the deep ball eye test that Baker did while watching him. Inevitably someone will dig up passing charts, but I'd be willing to guess Bakers comp % >15 yards is much higher than Murrays.
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Flow with this. No one is going to give up a 1 for Rosen. I would think of trading for him to come here to backup Lamar. He, like Lamar, is a product of folks not being patient enough to develop him. (Okay don't throw rotten bagels at me lol!!!!!!!) But seriously, look at how much Goff sucked as a rookie. Got to look up Goff's rookie numbers.
    i still think goff is not that good. he is a product of great O line, weapons and McCvay