Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Re: PRESTON: Harbaugh doesnt get along with Decosta

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Everyone who saw 0% of practices?

Wait, let me see. Everyone could see he was the best LT while he was playing a different position?
    go back to the game threads most ppl were dumbfounded why big mac is not playing LT...then playoffs come and he is playing all pro level

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Only one man could influence a HoF exec to do something that he would never do on his own.
    A case where Bisciotti listening to the fans ("If the Ravens draft defense again I'm leaving!!") cost the team.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    A case where Bisciotti listening to the fans ("If the Ravens draft defense again I'm leaving!!") cost the team.
    Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    The whole "dog house" concept is yet another Mike Preston fabrication, designed to provoke fans.
    Actually, I find it attractive :

Two with mustard and sauerkraut please... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Continuity Steve View Post
    Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    You didn't have to ink JBrown though, Steve.

Of Moore, Ridley, Sutton or Miller, certainly, at least two of them will have a better career than JBrown (<50% catch rate, 630 yards per season, and 17 TDs total in 4 seasons). Unless you thought all four would be taken in the 1st...
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post

Nice. BC there is yet another thing we have in common Sir. Mustard and kraut are the best way to have a hot dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of Moore, Ridley, Sutton or Miller, certainly, at least two of them will have a better career than JBrown (<50% catch rate, 630 yards per season, and 17 TDs total in 4 seasons). Unless you thought all four would be taken in the 1st...
    All speedster, go-route receivers are wasted on Lamar. They've going to need Sutton, Funchess, Demaryius Thomas-sized receivers to make him work as a passer. If there is a rift between DeCosta and Harbaugh it's going to be how to make Lamar a more successful passer. If they get into a pissing contest, I don't think Harbs wins that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious Faulker View Post
    All speedster, go-route receivers are wasted on Lamar. They've going to need Sutton, Funchess, Demaryius Thomas-sized receivers to make him work as a passer. If there is a rift between DeCosta and Harbaugh it's going to be how to make Lamar a more successful passer. If they get into a pissing contest, I don't think Harbs wins that one.
    That's the conventional wisdom, if nothing else.
    Plenty of size in this Draft. Plennnnnty.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Travis Taylor and Breshad Perriman have made me not believe in first round receivers. Even Torrey Smith was relatively mediocre in the second. I believe in the occasional 4th or 5th round receiver if he's a higher round talent with hands issues. Otherwise, it's 6th-UDFA for us. Running the ball + defense = happy Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Continuity Steve View Post
    Travis Taylor and Breshad Perriman have made me not believe in first round receivers. Even Torrey Smith was relatively mediocre in the second. I believe in the occasional 4th or 5th round receiver if he's a higher round talent with hands issues. Otherwise, it's 6th-UDFA for us. Running the ball + defense = happy Steve.
    Oh, you son of a gun.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

why is it just about every radio show and every person who writes about the Ravens states that these two don't get along, but some how Ravens PR is the only entity saying the opposite? I don't know, I'm in the camp of of "more than 3 people are saying it, then there is some truth to it."

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post

I prefer