Samari Rolle on IR

Just got the text from WNST. Rolle is out, Heap and Ray Lewis out for Sunday as well.

We are not winning the next two games. That's just all there is to that.

Re: Samari Rolle on IR

How did Heap not make the probowl? :>)

FM

I don't see us winning again either....sorry JO....you'll finish your career with 10 straight loses.

As for Heap he should have been IR'd weeks ago. He killed my fantasy team this year.

The only good news is we get to see some rookies play and hopefully show what they can do for the team in '08.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Hate to admit it, but I think you're right Sting.

So what do we do when a new coach "gives us the best chance to win"??? :D

Shite!! this is going to be quite a game this weekend, with the Ravens fielding a mostly preseason gang and the Seahawks sporting their starting lineup.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

I'd love to see us win another game, but at this point, it's obviously all about getting the young guys some playing time. We've been doing that all season basically with the OL, which eventually may pay off. We have some high draft picks on the OL, they're just young.

And although it might not exactly be an ideal situation for Troy Smith to make his first start (understatement of the day), if he shows us something, I'll be happy about that even if we lose the game. With our depleted secondary, the Seahawks could light us up and win, but that doesn't mean Smith couldn't have a good game. If we lose 34-20 but Smith plays well, at least we have a glimmer of hope for the future.

Is Rolle on IR because of his shoulder? That injury came out of nowhere. He played the entire MNF game against New England and never came back.

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    I'd love to see us win another game, but at this point, it's obviously all about getting the young guys some playing time. We've been doing that all season basically with the OL, which eventually may pay off. We have some high draft picks on the OL, they're just young.

And although it might not exactly be an ideal situation for Troy Smith to make his first start (understatement of the day), if he shows us something, I'll be happy about that even if we lose the game. With our depleted secondary, the Seahawks could light us up and win, but that doesn't mean Smith couldn't have a good game. If we lose 34-20 but Smith plays well, at least we have a glimmer of hope for the future.
    I could not agree more! Lets see what TS can do. Win or lose, lets hope for a good showing from the starting QB!
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

I will drink myself into a soft and mushy state.

And assume the protective position for any football fan suffering a bad season.

Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

"If we lose 34-20"

Aren't we the optimistic one. I'm just hoping everyone gets out alive and they don't score 75 points on us.
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Quote Originally Posted by ladyraven127
    "If we lose 34-20"

Aren't we the optimistic one. I'm just hoping everyone gets out alive and they don't score 75 points on us.
    Hey, are you making fun of me, LR? That wasn't a prediction, I said "If we lose 34-20" and Smith plays well, blah blah blah. It was strictly a hypothetical scenario.

But now that I'm thinking about it, 34-20 does sound exactly how this game will go down. We will go down but put up a good fight. Next week you will call me a genius. :liar: