Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Flacco was the Problem

Where did I ever bitch about changing QBs? On the contrary- I applaud the change. It’s the major change that got the Ravens to the postseason. You need to read posts more closely.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Folks forgetting Q in 2012
    I've seen "Q was old".. "Ray Rice wasnt that great" "torrey Smith sucked" etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Culex dis you?
    Not at all man I've taken my fair share of bans/warnings and usually tone it down afterwards.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RVA7 View Post
    LJ, with MM has a 6-1 record, while Flacco’s was far, far less and resulted in zero postseason appearances
    Who gives a shit. Joe Flacco is a Super Bowl MVP and gave us some great years. I think Lamar can do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I've seen "Q was old".. "Ray Rice wasnt that great" "torrey Smith sucked" etc etc
    Where have you seen this? Without Ray Rice’s 4th & 29 conversion, the Ravens never make the 2012 postseason. And make no mistake- that play was 99% Ray. Joe dumped
    it off and that’s it. Rice did all the work.
    People like you will defend Joe till the end and blame everything for Joe’s shortcomings, except Joe. And anyone who sees things counter to that are (according to you) ignorant and/or uneducated.

Where have you seen this? Without Ray Rice’s 4th & 29 conversion, the Ravens never make the 2012 postseason. And make no mistake- that play was 99% Ray. Joe dumped
    People like you will defend Joe till the end and blame everything for Joe’s shortcomings, except Joe. And anyone who sees things counter to that are (according to you) ignorant and/or uneducated.
    What? I don't think I've seen him defend Joe in at least 2 years. At least pay attention to who you're quoting.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I've seen it sparingly through all the numerous joe debates I've been in and yes I agree.. the Joe defense needs to be exhausted already.

Did this man start the EXACT SAME THREAD? After the first one was moved??????
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Did this man start the EXACT SAME THREAD? After the first one was moved??????
    Yes, yes he did

We win when LJ starts, and have a losing record with Joe. Not a moron- just pointing out the obvious. Pretty juvenile of you to use the name-calling technique.
    Egad.

You are making points about a SB MVP when he hasn't taken a snap in 7 weeks and we just won the Division yesterday. Whatever truth anyone wants to believe or not believe about Flacco is irrelevant. This is bashing for bashing sake and the very definition of trolling.

I guess then, if the defense doesn't hold yesterday, which they had failed to do the last two years, it would have been LJ's fault.

Think before you say stupid things.

never change baltimore
    Burn it down

How is this not in the trash heap yet? This is a legendary thread. The double thread of poison. 2 back to back identical needless Flacco hate threads by the same person.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."