Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Flacco was the Problem

LJ, with MM has a 6-1 record, while Flacco’s was far, far less and resulted in zero postseason appearances

Re: Flacco was the Problem

Lmao. If at first you dont succeed try and try again.

Reckon this one could be a ban

Blog Entries

We shouldn't be talking about this on the day of the biggest win of the last 4 seasons. Let's lay off of Flacco, please.

LOL.....Now THIS one definitely won't end well

Blog Entries

Y’all need to ban this moron.

JFC...you speak the truth here and that’s grounds for deletion.

Quote Originally Posted by RVA7 View Post
    JFC...you speak the truth here and that’s grounds for deletion.
    But it's not the truth, that's the problem.

I just don't understand all the Flacco bashing here. Nobody has ever said he was a perfect QB. Very few are. Sure, he occasionally had the deer-in-the-headlights look on some plays, but so do many other QBs. And I don't believe that all the 3rd and long plays where he threw short of the sticks were his fault. That falls more on the coaches. And I also believe the coaches here severely hampered his development by being overprotective.

Look, despite what you may think of him, he pretty much single-handedly won throughout the playoffs and the SB in 2013. 11 TDs and 0 INTs throughout the playoffs and SB pretty much guaranteed our championship.

I prefer to just thank Flacco for what he did for us over 10+ years, and wish him luck in the future, wherever he lands, as long as it's not against us.

He should get his share of criticism, as much as any player, but please temper your criticism of him with deserved criticism of the front office for never getting him a #1 WR or a consistently good O-line to protect him.

Agree to disagree. Single-handedly won the playoffs? Are you mad? Jacoby Jones ran that 108 yard kickoff return. Tucker kicked a game-winner in Denver. Corey Graham picked off Peyton Manning twice.
    Criticize the front office...the ones who paid Joe to perform as a top-tier QB? They gave Joe one of the best OCs in the NFL (Kubiak), and spent 2015’s 1st pick, 2016’s 1st pick, and 2018’s first pick on offensive players. Stop whining. What the hell else do you expect? They couldn’t afford playmakers bc they invested all their money in the guy they (mistakenly) believed would play at the level that his contract reflected. I, like so many, am tired of the endless Flacco excuses that people like you keep throwing out there.

Agree to disagree. Single-handedly won the playoffs? Are you mad? Jacoby Jones ran that 108 yard kickoff return. Tucker kicked a game-winner in Denver. Corey Graham picked off Peyton Manning twice.
    Criticize the front office...the ones who paid Joe to perform as a top-tier QB? They gave Joe one of the best OCs in the NFL (Kubiak), and spent 2015’s 1st pick, 2016’s 1st pick, and 2018’s first pick on offensive players. Stop whining. What the hell else do you expect? They couldn’t afford playmakers bc they invested all their money in the guy they (mistakenly) believed would play at the level that his contract reflected. I, like so many, am tired of the endless Flacco excuses that people like you keep throwing out there.
    Don't know why I'm even bothering to reply, because I'm getting the feeling that you only want to argue. But like I said, going 11 TDs and 0 INTs in the post-season DOES amount to a lot, despite you trying to dismiss it. As for the contract, perhaps you might want to stop watching the NFL, because that's how business is done. If you didn't pay Flacco, some other team would have. And who would our QB be from 2013 to now? And how many playoffs would they have been in?

@mista_t

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Y’all need to ban this moron.
    We win when LJ starts, and have a losing record with Joe. Not a moron- just pointing out the obvious. Pretty juvenile of you to use the name-calling technique.

We win when LJ starts, and have a losing record with Joe. Not a moron- just pointing out the obvious. Pretty juvenile of you to use the name-calling technique.
    Egad.

You are making points about a SB MVP when he hasn't taken a snap in 7 weeks and we just won the Division yesterday. Whatever truth anyone wants to believe or not believe about Flacco is irrelevant. This is bashing for bashing sake and the very definition of trolling.

I guess then, if the defense doesn't hold yesterday, which they had failed to do the last two years, it would have been LJ's fault.

Think before you say stupid things.