Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FWO!!

FWO!!

Stand up for your boy, Joe Flacco! He has done a “masterful” job with the Broncos this year. Troy Aikman, all of Denver, and every other non-Joe lover are absolutely coming around to his greatness. Seems you guys were right all along!

Re: FWO!!

Joe is behind a terrible o-line and right now he's reaping what he has sowed after years of underachieving in Baltimore, going to a mess in Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Joe is behind a terrible o-line and right now he's reaping what he has sowed after years of underachieving in Baltimore, going to a mess in Denver.
    He gets what he deserves

So – yes, Joe is done.

But even the most devote Flacco Fanboy will acknowledge that Joe's NFL career was going to end something. He'll be 35 in 3 months; there's no shame in his career being basically over.

I think the FWO position would be, sure Joe's done now. But that doesn't mean that the Ravens did enough to surround him with talent & weapons from ~2009 to ~2016 or whatever. Both things can be true: that Joe sucks now (and has for a couple years), but that when he was on the upswing the Ravens didn't do enough to maximize him.

Y'know what I mean? Just cuz Joe is old now, doesn't settle the prior argument. He was always going to be old and done at some point.

LMAO at John Elway, though. It will always be nice to fleece Denver in a QB trade.

Quote Originally Posted by BHSU View Post
    He gets what he deserves
    What does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What does that even mean?
    He got a mediocre team around him after years of being mediocre himself perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by BHSU View Post
    He gets what he deserves
    If he got what he deserved his career earnings would much more like Ryan Fitzpatrick rather then Peyton Mannings.

He has the worlds best agent. He even got the Broncos to extend his deal

Eh, I stopped being a big Joe fan 3 or so years ago, but he was a good soldier here...and his protection in Denver is even worse than anything I've seen here.

Wish him nothing but the best.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    He got a mediocre team around him after years of being mediocre himself perhaps
    I guess... just seems like a petty thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Eh, I stopped being a big Joe fan 3 or so years ago, but he was a good soldier here...and his protection in Denver is even worse than anything I've seen here.

Wish him nothing but the best.
    Yeah agree don't their line really sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Roll Tide View Post
    Yeah agree don't their line really sucks!
    Where’ve you been man? Did you see your boy last night?