Page 1 of 186 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Game Thread Browns @ Ravens 12/30 AFCN Title Game

Alright people, Another regular season finale, win and the Ravens are AFCN CHAMPIONS! Today is a season defining/ending moment in this new era Ravens, could be the last game for a lot of good solid players. Everyone is healthy for the Ravens which bodes good. The Browns without Denzel Ward and the starting center questionable, may just be the edge we need. They beat us last time and are better today, Perriman will be returning, which should give us a pick or two hopefully. We are better too and Harbs better have them ready for a tough game. I'm sure they haven't forgotten last years last game... Pretty excited. Got drink, got smoke, got vape. Chicken fired steak and some chili con carne with cornbread for the halftime.. Lets flush these Browns and Retake the AFCN Crown!!

LET'S GO RAVENS!!!!!!

Re: Game Thread Browns @ Ravens 12/30 AFCN Title Game

LETS FUCKING DO THIS! I really believe with how well our D is playing we have a solid chance to make a deep run.

Blog Entries

I may want Flacco in there, but at the end of the day, I'm a Ravens fan first and want them in the playoffs however they get it done. Playoff seasons aren't to be taken for granted. I've seen too many teams go a decade without making the playoffs, to waste seasons.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I may want Flacco in there, but at the end of the day, I'm a Ravens fan first and want them in the playoffs however they get it done. Playoff seasons aren't to be taken for granted. I've seen too many teams go a decade without making the playoffs, to waste seasons.

Why so we can lose like we did last time?

Blog Entries

I’m happy to say I am in the stadium and there is going to be a HUGE turnout for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I’m happy to say I am in the stadium and there is going to be a HUGE turnout for this game.
    Excellent news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

That's great! make a lot of noise... Bc

Glad to hear it! Wish I could have made the trip up there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

9. Re: Game Thread Browns @ Ravens 12/30 AFCN Title Game

The next hour is going to take forever!

Got a crowler of James Bean waiting in the fridge, and some leftover prime rib for game time sandwiches.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

11. Re: Game Thread Browns @ Ravens 12/30 AFCN Title Game

Quote Originally Posted by DColeman View Post
    Alright people, Another regular season finale, win and the Ravens are AFCN CHAMPIONS! Today is a season defining/ending moment in this new era Ravens, could be the last game for a lot of good solid players. Everyone is healthy for the Ravens which bodes good. The Browns without Denzel Ward and the starting center questionable, may just be the edge we need. They beat us last time and are better today, Perriman will be returning, which should give us a pick or two hopefully. We are better too and Harbs better have them ready for a tough game. I'm sure they haven't forgotten last years last game... Pretty excited. Got drink, got smoke, got vape. Chicken fired steak and some chili con carne with cornbread for the halftime.. Lets flush these Browns and Retake the AFCN Crown!!

LET'S GO RAVENS!!!!!!
    Sounds like you're set, DC!! Enjoy!! I've got a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle's bourbon that is supposed to be for New Years. It may not last that long. We'll see.

Flush the turds. Let's go Ravens!!