Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Ravens game now at 4:25, so are Steelers

They typically flex a game with lots of playoff implications. I don't think theres any other games with a pure win and get in scenario, so ours would make sense.

Blog Entries

Re: Could our game next week be flexed into the Sunday Night Football game?

Given the QBs and stakes, it’s certainly possible.

3. Re: Could our game next week be flexed into the Sunday Night Football game?

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    They typically flex a game with lots of playoff implications. I don't think theres any other games with a pure win and get in scenario, so ours would make sense.
    Absolutely not. Baltimore and Pittsburgh need to play at the same time. Ind-Ten is a good flex possibility.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    Absolutely not. Baltimore and Pittsburgh need to play at the same time. Ind-Ten is a good flex possibility.
    Theres a good chance Ind-Ten means nothing. the NFL wants an important game that'll get ratings.

INDvTEN will be. It's an elimination game for both clubs.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Can they even flex anything at this point? Don't they get a certain number of flex games per season? I feel like they've flexed a couple games already this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Given the QBs and stakes, it’s certainly possible.
    Thats my take. The two electric rookies taking the AFC North by storm!

Theres a good chance Ind-Ten means nothing. the NFL wants an important game that'll get ratings.
    Agreed. That's the one that should be flexed.

9. Re: Could our game next week be flexed into the Sunday Night Football game?

?
    The winner of Ind/Ten will either win the south or take WC2.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    INDvTEN will be. It's an elimination game for both clubs.
    Even the winner can still not get in. The Ravens game can be important to both because if Steelers win and Ravens lose, it can have an impact on their playoff chances.

11. Re: Could our game next week be flexed into the Sunday Night Football game?

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDice View Post
    Can they even flex anything at this point? Don't they get a certain number of flex games per season? I feel like they've flexed a couple games already this year.
    Week 17 is special. They don't choose a SNF game until after week 16 (and I don't believe they're required to choose one at all).

12. Re: Could our game next week be flexed into the Sunday Night Football game?

Even the winner can still not get in. The Ravens game can be important to both because if Steelers win and Ravens lose, it can have an impact on their playoff chances.
    How would a 10-6 team not make the playoffs?