Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 38
  1. #1

    Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more

    Whether or not you hate Flacco or hate LJ... all I am asking is this...

    Do you think now that Harbaugh knows he is coming back as the Ravens head coach next year do you think at some point in the game if the Ravens are trailing and the run game isnít gone as planned with LJ at the helm does Harbaugh put Flacco in the game... ?

    Also, if he does and Flacco lights it up and gets the win does he then start against the Browns to get him in shape to be January Joe?

    I believe we will see Flacco at some point in this game... now whether that is good or bad waits to be determined especially since he hasnt played for a good while.... but I do believe that we see him at some point in this game

    By the way, is RG3 also activated to play tonight?





  2. #2

    Re: Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more

    No guarantee Harbaugh is coming back, and LJ has already been knocked out in two of his five games. Pretty good chance of seeing Flacco in some capacity. MM might get cute and put Flacco in the game with LJ lined up also in the backfield. Who knows.





  3. #3

    Re: Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more

    Harbaugh knew (as I did) that he was coming back all along.





  4. #4

    Re: Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Harbaugh knew (as I did) that he was coming back all along.
    We dont have a good pass blocking Oline so I hope we dont see Flacco in this game. Lamar Jackson and the run game is our best friend vs Bosa, Ingram, and the rest of the Chargers defense.





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Posts
    3,803
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more

    Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    Whether or not you hate Flacco or hate LJ... all I am asking is this...

    Do you think now that Harbaugh knows he is coming back as the Ravens head coach next year do you think at some point in the game if the Ravens are trailing and the run game isn’t gone as planned with LJ at the helm does Harbaugh put Flacco in the game... ?

    Also, if he does and Flacco lights it up and gets the win does he then start against the Browns to get him in shape to be January Joe?

    I believe we will see Flacco at some point in this game... now whether that is good or bad waits to be determined especially since he hasnt played for a good while.... but I do believe that we see him at some point in this game

    By the way, is RG3 also activated to play tonight?
    Only if LJ gets injured. I am not sure if this team can adjust back to a Flacco offense though. He was not lighting it up before so now it will be even more difficult.





  6. #6

    Re: Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more

    Ugh, I can't wait until Joe is officially gone so we stop getting threads like this. This isn't even the first one of it's kind and I never recall threads asking about backups, even when Joe started getting injured yearly.





  7. #7

    Re: Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more

    Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    Ugh, I can't wait until Joe is officially gone so we stop getting threads like this. This isn't even the first one of it's kind and I never recall threads asking about backups, even when Joe started getting injured yearly.
    Yes. 2019 can't get here soon enough

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk





  8. #8

    Re: Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more

    Another stupid ass thread. Let it go or pray LJ gets injured.





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    13,328
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more

    Joe is not gonna be on the field unless Lamar gets hurt.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Calvert County
    Posts
    8,360
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more

    Hopefully not, because if he's on the field it'll mean Lamar got hurt or they are so far behind they need to do nothing but throw and neither is a good thing.
    Twitter: @3nd0worm

    "Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Stuck in Steeler Country USA
    Posts
    3,263

    Re: Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more

    Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    Ugh, I can't wait until Joe is officially gone so we stop getting threads like this. This isn't even the first one of it's kind and I never recall threads asking about backups, even when Joe started getting injured yearly.
    Start Tyrod threads were all the rage for a few years.





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    8,318

    Re: Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    No guarantee Harbaugh is coming back, and LJ has already been knocked out in two of his five games. Pretty good chance of seeing Flacco in some capacity. MM might get cute and put Flacco in the game with LJ lined up also in the backfield. Who knows.
    Harbs is back next year incase you missed the announcement

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site