Trump pulling our guys out from harms way

It will be interesting how this all plays out. Do liberals and progressives sing Trump praises for pulling the troops from harms way? Or do conservatives flip out for him doing so?

This is an occurance of Trump doing what progressives have been talking about for years (Afghanistan, Syria,Iraq). And something thst consevatives have been against.

Ill give Trump this...he is ruled by no one...if he does this....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Re: Trump pulling our guys out from harms way

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    It will be interesting how this all plays out. Do liberals and progressives sing Trump praises for pulling the troops from harms way? Or do conservatives flip out for him doing so?

This is an occurance of Trump doing what progressives have been talking about for years (Afghanistan, Syria,Iraq). And something thst consevatives have been against.

Ill give Trump this...he is ruled by no one...if he does this....

Syria no.

Afghanistan yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Syria no.

Afghanistan yes.
    Its funny listening to the news. MSM talking like Matis was JFK or MLK, the greatest thing since slice bread. Im sure its because he's disagreeing with Trump. I see how that just feeds the media bias beast. Lol.

Blog Entries

Its funny listening to the news. MSM talking like Matis was JFK or MLK, the greatest thing since slice bread. Im sure its because he's disagreeing with Trump. I see how that just feeds the media bias beast. Lol.

Yep, they'll even help him write a book.

Regarding the ridiculous flip-flopping media on this topic...

The Glenn Greenwald tweet below pretty much exposes these assholes as the lying scumbags they are. Most notably Rich Maddow:

The most bizarre aspect of Rachel @Maddow's deep anger over troop withdrawal from Syria is that she wrote an entire book in 2012 denouncing illegal US Endless War without congressional approval - exactly what Syria is.

Here's Greenwald's interview with her about it: https://www.salon.com/2012/04/04/int...rachel_maddow/

I'm 100% convinced that if Trump came out in favor of oxygen, the Left/MSM would be against it.

Interesting...

Here’s how the Syria pullout went down:

On the phone, the Turkish president asked Trump, “Why are you still there?” when the Islamic State had been 99 percent defeated. Erdogan reportedly told Trump that his country could handle what was left.

Trump then asked national security adviser John Bolton, who was listening in, why American troops remained in Syria if what the Turkish president was saying was true, according to the officials. Erdogan’s point, Bolton was forced to admit, had been backed up by Mattis, Pompeo, U.S. special envoy for Syria Jim Jeffrey and special envoy for the anti-ISIS coalition Brett McGurk, who have said that IS retains only 1 percent of its territory, the officials said.

Ok. With that context...it makes sense.