Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Dan Bongino: Mike Flynn Was Framed and Original 302's Prove It

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    ??????????
    I mean he served in the military for like 30 years. What the heck are you talking about post politics and raking it in? What exactly do you think he was going to get out of conversations with a Russian ambassador, basically his counter part?????
    This whole post makes no sense.
    Huh?

Michael Flynn had charges dropped for failing to register as a foreign lobbyist with the Turkish government. The government paid him lots of money to advocate for them. He had those charges dropped by cooperating with special council.

Those lobbying actions to me are swamp like stuff. Thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    When did Flynn talk about "locking someone up"?

You should really look into what was he was accused of lying about.
    Wasn't Flynn the guy who started the "Lock her up" chant at the Republic National Convention during the 2016 election. I thought that was commonly known?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Wasn't Flynn the guy who started the "Lock her up" chant at the Republic National Convention during the 2016 election. I thought that was commonly known?
    I didn't I rarely watch those things.

At the same time, I can't compare what Hilary and Flynn have done and call that karma.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I didn't I rarely watch those things.

At the same time, I can't compare what Hilary and Flynn have done and call that karma.
    Agreed. What Hillary did was way worse. It's just if you going to step out like that, your sh*t better be clean. Thats all im saying.

I read it. And it was this judge who force them to put it out. And based on everything that the judge has seen he isn't happy with Flynn. Remember the judge knows more than we do. I'm sure he has a clearer picture of what has happened. This judge has a reputation of punishing the justice department with some of their shenanigans. And he still isn't happy with Flynn. By the end of today, the judge will be vilified by Flynn supporters. Flynn lied when he knew he shouldn't have. I don't care if the investigators already knew the answer. I don't care that they already knew he was lying and wanted to catch him in the lie. The fact that they possibly "set him up" doesn't change the fact that he was lying. He also lied about his connection to these foreign groups by not registering his actions. You don't want liars at the head of your national security team.

My swamp references are important because Flynn, Mannifort, and such were doing swap like things...you would think that anti-establishment folks would pick different people to "fight" for. They don't deserve protection from trump supporters. They should be grouped together with the rest of the swamp creatures. But because they are supporters of Trump, it is overlooked. That is why I say it is a hypocrisy.

Lets use the test that OJ Simpson's lawyer makes all the time (his name slips me at the moment).The libertarian?

Lets replace Michael Flynn's name with Susan Rice. What would the GOP be saying then. We know that answer.
    ddr, love ya man. I get why you feel that way. When you look at the actual details surrounding the case...and not what the MSM is putting out there...the whole situation is easy to read.

Let's look at what actually happened...

Inovo BV hired the Flynn Intel Group consulting firm for services in August of 2016. The US governtment knew all about this. Flynn owned the consulting firm. Flynn disclosed to Congress that he was working Ekim Alptekin...who own's Inovo BV... but neither Flynn nor his company had previously filed paperwork with the Justice Department to register as a foreign agent when his firm was hired.

Flynn didn't register his paperwork until November of 2016.

Then...Trump won the election.

So, the "foreign agent" noise that is being put out there right now is pretty much about the US knowing that Flynn was working with a company in Turkey but him not officially submitting paperwork to the DOJ. Flynn is clearly Hitler reborn.

The lie that Flynn told was that he misremembered that the Russian ambassador...Kislyak...asked him about the recent Obama sanctions against Russia. Keep in mind that the FBI at this time is illegally spying on the Trump campaign so they are listening to the call that Flynn had with Kislyak. When McCabe lies to Flynn and tells him that he doesnt need to bring a lawyer to speak with the 2 agents coming to the WH to speak with him...Flynn is a sitting duck. Hell...Comey just admitted that he knew he could take advantage of the Trump transition team by sending 2 agents to interview Flynn because it would probably be too chaotic for them to know what the standard process is for these types of interviews. Flynn was DOA.

So, here we have General Flynn agreeing to charges of failing to file paperwork as a foreign agent and lying to the FBI. Flynn can fight these charges and he would probably win, but at the cost of bankrupting his entire family. The alternative is to plead guilty and cooperate and not bankrupt his family. He obviously chose the latter.

Now...in all that...please tell me where he's a swamp-creature trying to game the system and commit treason against the US.

Michael Flynn had charges dropped for failing to register as a foreign lobbyist with the Turkish government. The government paid him lots of money to advocate for them.
    Flynn did register as a foreign agent.

Nothing Flynn did prior to filing was illegal. The "crime" was filing his paperwork late. This isn't the first time this has happened btw. Willfully failing to register is a felony, though the DoJ rarely files criminal charges. It routinely works with lobbying firms to get back in compliance with the law by registering and disclosing their work...which is exactly what Flynn did.

Flynn's real crime was being associated with the Trump administration.

Again...show me the sinister acts committed by Flynn.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 12-18-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Huh?

Michael Flynn had charges dropped for failing to register as a foreign lobbyist with the Turkish government. The government paid him lots of money to advocate for them. He had those charges dropped by cooperating with special council.

Yeah, that's a complete mis-characterization as ravenmaniac laid out.

hahahahahha...

Dude, come on. I have friends who were lobbyists. "Lobbyist" is another word for "political salesperson." To call that "swampy" is the same thing as calling a Cisco sales rep "swampy." It's a normal job. If you're good at it, you can do really well. If you suck at it, you won't do well. Such is life. Let's not pretend like Flynn is some evil political character in this story simply because the MSM says he is.

"Facts dont care about your feelings" - BS

Whats up Rav!

All I know is that I am a firm believer of Karma. When you out there with a bull horn talking about "locking someone up" as a political official, Karma comes back and bites you in the ass. Flynn is getting what he deserves. He is the type that is trying to "get his money" after spending a career in the federal government. I guess after seeing the Clintons and the Obamas raking in all this doe POST politics, he felt it was his turn. Hence, getting in bed with these foreign contacts to try to make his riches. Now that he got caught or wasn't as good as the Clintons in cheating the system, its sour grapes and its someone elses fault. A conspiracy.

The hypocrisy here is that Flynn was trying to waddle in the swamp. If you going to play that game, be good and smart enough to play the game.
    You basically said who cares about actual evidence, "he deserved it because I think hes a dick."

I find it hard to believe any American could find this sort of attitude healthy or sustainable.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

thank god for Mr Bongino and fox news. the MSM would never report this BOMBSHELL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    thank god for Mr Bongino and fox news. the MSM would never report this BOMBSHELL.
    You said it sister

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Do you have a hyperlink for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    You basically said who cares about actual evidence, "he deserved it because I think hes a dick."

I find it hard to believe any American could find this sort of attitude healthy or sustainable.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    You haven't met many liberals, have you?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock