Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Dan Bongino: Mike Flynn Was Framed and Original 302's Prove It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEnzj5u0dCQ

Good listen.

I know it's Fox News, but this is the Sean Hannity interview that Dan Bongino is referencing:

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Dan Bongino: Mike Flynn Was Framed and Original 302's Prove It

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Thx wicked...

The Associate Director of the FBI called up Flynn personally to tell him to not have a lawyer with him because it would complicate things. Then the acting Director of the FBI admitted to taking advantage of the administration by sending multiple agents to the WH...one of which was Strzok...to set Flynn up.

All of this information is out there for everyone to read and it's being ignored.

Something else Russia related...

Christopher Steele admitted that he was hired by Hilary for the purpose of challenging the 2016 election results if she lost.

There ya go. The cat is officially out of the bag. Nobody w/i MSM will report on this BOMBSHELL at all. It’ll all be ignored.

Quick summary of what Flynn said in court under oath:

Judge: "Mr Flynn, based on what your lawyers filed, do you think you should have been advised that lying to the FBI is a crime?"
    Flynn: "No your honor"

Judge: "Mr Flynn, do you think you were maybe "Duped" into pleading guilty because you didn't have a lawyer present?"

Judge: "Mr Flynn, do you think that because Agent Struck and McCabe had problems of their own absolves you from lying to the FBI"

Judge: "Mr Flynn, are you pleading guilty because in fact you are guilty of these crimes?"
    Flynn: "Yes your honor"

So regardless of what anyone tries to spin...the dude lied and he is owning up to it under oath. Those are the facts.

Flynn's lawyers: "Judge, please don't hold anything we wrote against our client. That isn't his fault"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Quick summary of what Flynn said in court under oath:

Judge: "Mr Flynn, based on what your lawyers filed, do you think you should have been advised that lying to the FBI is a crime?"

Judge: "Mr Flynn, do you think you were maybe "Duped" into pleading guilty because you didn't have a lawyer present?"

Judge: "Mr Flynn, do you think that because Agent Struck and McCabe had problems of their own absolves you from lying to the FBI"

Judge: "Mr Flynn, are you pleading guilty because in fact you are guilty of these crimes?"
    Flynn: "Yes your honor"

So regardless of what anyone tries to spin...the dude lied and he is owning up to it under oath. Those are the facts.

Flynn's lawyers: "Judge, please don't hold anything we wrote against our client. That isn't his fault"
    Of course he plead guilty. He was broke and they were going after his family.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Of course he plead guilty. He was broke and they were going after his family.
    So Flynn did nothing wrong and this is just some next level conspiracy? Its funny to me when folks have "selective memory" when it comes to rule of law. When its people they like, "what a travesty!!!!, A setup!!!, Its not that bad!!!", when its people they disagree with, "Lock them up!!!".

Dude was the National Security Advisor. You can't be in that position and have a lie hanging over your head. How far do you go to protect it? Even if he would never do such a thing, it is the possibility that counts. Security 101. Ask Mike Pence if he thinks Flynn is a liar.

The problem is everyone is trying to spin the narrative. His lawyers put out that narrative in their memo which feeds the endless stream of "deep state" talk to try to paint Flynn in a different light. A public relations job. This judge wasnt' having any of it.

So Flynn did nothing wrong and this is just some next level conspiracy? Its funny to me when folks have "selective memory" when it comes to rule of law. When its people they like, "what a travesty!!!!, A setup!!!, Its not that bad!!!", when its people they disagree with, "Lock them up!!!".

Dude was the National Security Advisor. You can't be in that position and have a lie hanging over your head. How far do you go to protect it? Even if he would never do such a thing, it is the possibility that counts. Security 101. Ask Mike Pence if he thinks Flynn is a liar.

The problem is everyone is trying to spin the narrative. His lawyers put out that narrative in their memo which feeds the endless stream of "deep state" talk to try to paint Flynn in a different light. A public relations job. This judge wasnt' having any of it.
    Do you know “the lie” that he pleaded guilty to?

Why did the FBI initially say he didn’t lie but then forced him to plead guilty? Why do you think that is?

As wicked already said...Flynn’s been financially destroyed by all of this. So has pretty much everyone else being entangled in these “process crime charges.” Why would he change his guilty plea now and not cooperate with the government? You think he all of a sudden has the means to fight against the federal government?

Who’s spinning what? The actual details on all this are known. There isn’t a spin. Acknowledging all of information surrounding ALL of this isn’t a spin. It’s deductive reasoning. Ignoring those details is spin. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!! is the narrative and it’s all a farce. Christopher Steele pretty much admitted this yesterday.

The only thing that’s shocking here is the judge giving his own personal opinion on the matter.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 12-18-2018 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Do you know “the lie” that he pleaded guilty to?

Why did the FBI initially say he didn’t lie but then forced him to plead guilty? Why do you think that is?

As wicked already said...Flynn’s been financially destroyed by all of this. So has pretty much everyone else being entangled in these “process crime charges.” Why would he change his guilty plea now and not cooperate with the government?

The only thing that’s shocking here is the judge giving his own personal opinion on the matter.
    Whats up Rav!

All I know is that I am a firm believer of Karma. When you out there with a bull horn talking about "locking someone up" as a political official, Karma comes back and bites you in the ass. Flynn is getting what he deserves. He is the type that is trying to "get his money" after spending a career in the federal government. I guess after seeing the Clintons and the Obamas raking in all this doe POST politics, he felt it was his turn. Hence, getting in bed with these foreign contacts to try to make his riches. Now that he got caught or wasn't as good as the Clintons in cheating the system, its sour grapes and its someone elses fault. A conspiracy.

The hypocrisy here is that Flynn was trying to waddle in the swamp. If you going to play that game, be good and smart enough to play the game.

Whats up Rav!

All I know is that I am a firm believer of Karma. When you out there with a bull horn talking about "locking someone up" as a political official, Karma comes back and bites you in the ass. Flynn is getting what he deserves. He is the type that is trying to "get his money" after spending a career in the federal government. I guess after seeing the Clintons and the Obamas raking in all this doe POST politics, he felt it was his turn. Hence, getting in bed with these foreign contacts to try to make his riches. Now that he got caught or wasn't as good as the Clintons in cheating the system, its sour grapes and its someone elses fault. A conspiracy.

The hypocrisy here is that Flynn was trying to waddle in the swamp. If you going to play that game, be good and smart enough to play the game.
    ddr, did you read the 302’s about the Flynn interview? It pretty much shows how this all went down.

It has nothing to do with your assumption of “waddling in the swamp.”

Blog Entries

Whats up Rav!

When did Flynn talk about "locking someone up"?

You should really look into what was he was accused of lying about.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    ddr, did you read the 302’s about the Flynn interview? It pretty much shows how this all went down.

It has nothing to do with your assumption of “waddling in the swamp.”
    I read it. And it was this judge who force them to put it out. And based on everything that the judge has seen he isn't happy with Flynn. Remember the judge knows more than we do. I'm sure he has a clearer picture of what has happened. This judge has a reputation of punishing the justice department with some of their shenanigans. And he still isn't happy with Flynn. By the end of today, the judge will be vilified by Flynn supporters. Flynn lied when he knew he shouldn't have. I don't care if the investigators already knew the answer. I don't care that they already knew he was lying and wanted to catch him in the lie. The fact that they possibly "set him up" doesn't change the fact that he was lying. He also lied about his connection to these foreign groups by not registering his actions. You don't want liars at the head of your national security team.

My swamp references are important because Flynn, Mannifort, and such were doing swap like things...you would think that anti-establishment folks would pick different people to "fight" for. They don't deserve protection from trump supporters. They should be grouped together with the rest of the swamp creatures. But because they are supporters of Trump, it is overlooked. That is why I say it is a hypocrisy.

Lets use the test that OJ Simpson's lawyer makes all the time (his name slips me at the moment).The libertarian?

Lets replace Michael Flynn's name with Susan Rice. What would the GOP be saying then. We know that answer.

Whats up Rav!

??????????
    I mean he served in the military for like 30 years. What the heck are you talking about post politics and raking it in? What exactly do you think he was going to get out of conversations with a Russian ambassador, basically his counter part?????
    This whole post makes no sense.