Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Todd McShays mock

BPA all the way!

They get screwed almost every time they value position over talent.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    No way. Unless some domestic violence video comes out.
    Since Jim Harbaugh has been there there have been only 2 1st round picks from Michigan and both have been underwhelming. That is not a program that has produced good NFL players.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Since Jim Harbaugh has been there there have been only 2 1st round picks from Michigan and both have been underwhelming. That is not a program that has produced good NFL players.
    You’re right about that. And he’s undersized. Who knows.

BNA > BPA

Best Need Available.

We have too many holes for true BPA.

WR/ILB/Edge Rusher/S/G/RB are all needs.

Tough to mock a player to us when we don't know for sure who will be coaching here or what schemes our team will be running next year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    BNA > BPA

Best Need Available.

We have too many holes for true BPA.

WR/ILB/Edge Rusher/S/G/RB are all needs.
    Hahaha I like that.. best need available indeed.

1. BNA
    2. BPA
    3. Trade down

Should be the hierarchy of action.

If it ain't Wicked's mock, I don't wanna see it.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    GOTA with the on-screen factoid!
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Sills WR WVU. IDGAF about anyone else. Honestly he might be a bust, but I dont know how you stop him in the redzone. I've been waiting for us to draft him since last year
    Burn it down

If Marquise Brown was 190 instead of 160 he'd probably be my favorite WR i've seen in a looooong time. I just cant trust someone thats 160
    Burn it down

11. Re: Todd McShays mock

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Hahaha I like that.. best need available indeed.

1. BNA
    2. BPA
    3. Trade down

Should be the hierarchy of action.
    Best need available is the way to go. Always. Just a shortened way of saying best player available at a position of need. I could see going for BPA in a very small few cases. And it would have to be a higher draft pick and the player would have to be a can't miss game changer. Otherwise, BNA.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    If Marquise Brown was 190 instead of 160 he'd probably be my favorite WR i've seen in a looooong time. I just cant trust someone thats 160
    S'ok, Andy Isabella is a good 180-185

@BigPlayReceiver