Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast

Re: Chiefs/Chargers Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I went to bed the Chiefs seemed to have everything under control wth happened? Seems like another one of Andy’s teams are dying at the quarter pole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like the Chargers did what the Ravens couldn't do... close the game out

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Ive said they are my superbowl favourites about 4 weeks ago. Hasn't changed
    Boy... I can see it now. The team wins the Superbowl and LA still doesn't care. Life can be so unfair sometimes. In this case, for the town and fans of San Diego... and the fan bases of all the other NFL teams who would be deprived of a championship.

#fuckyoudeanspanos

What the shit I go to bed and chiefs are up and they lost!?!?

Not that I didn't think chargers would play hard next week, but ugh. Gonna be quite the challenge.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by I Touchdown There; 12-14-2018 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Looks like the Chargers did what the Ravens couldn't do... close the game out
    ^^^this

Rivers is such a douchenozzle, but man can he throw strikes in the face of pressure. Sack him all you want, but he's still going to make plays. The offense and defense will need their A game to win on short rest. On the plus side, I doubt the home crowd will be much of a factor at all. Hopefully, we hear the Ravens fans chanting 7 Nation Army over a silent Chargers crowd.

Blog Entries

Rivers is on a mission this year I want to see him win. He’s like the dan Marino of our era...still a douche tho but a damn good fine douche at QB.

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Rivers is such a douchenozzle, but man can he throw strikes in the face of pressure. Sack him all you want, but he's still going to make plays. The offense and defense will need their A game to win on short rest. On the plus side, I doubt the home crowd will be much of a factor at all. Hopefully, we hear the Ravens fans chanting 7 Nation Army over a silent Chargers crowd.
    Nobody wants to hear that old ass Seven Nation Army chant anymore. :p Shit was old and worn out years ago!!

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    "Sack him all you want, but he's still going to make plays."....he's the antiBrady

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Nobody wants to hear that old ass Seven Nation Army chant anymore. :p Shit was old and worn out years ago!!
    It is time for something new. Without Ray and Reed it's blech

This actually sets up nicely for the Ravens. Chargers off a huge win like that could lead to a let down against Baltimore.

Chargers O-line looked like trash, but Rivers still made plays. Chiefs secondary is poor, but still ...
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I went to bed the Chiefs seemed to have everything under control wth happened? Seems like another one of Andy’s teams are dying at the quarter pole.

People underestimate how much of their offense is missing.

Hunt is a monster, without him they lost 1/3 of their consistent offense. Watkins is hit or miss, but commands respect and allows them to stretch teams both Vertically and Horizontally.

tl/dr: KC is missing players
    Burn it down