Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Grossi: Perriman a "Gift" for Browns

Quote Originally Posted by NestMinder View Post
    Is Perriman really that horrible, or are the Ravens just still awful at WR development?

Yes.

(Sorry, but that joke wrote itself)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

2. Re: Grossi: Perriman a "Gift" for Browns

Double post

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: Grossi: Perriman a "Gift" for Browns

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    Or even better, it bounces off his hands into the waiting arms of Weddle, who returns it for the game winning TD.
    You know it's going to be opposite. He's going to catch the game winner that knocks us out on 4th and 34 on the last play of the game. It's going to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by jravens320 View Post
    Anyone want to bet that he drops the game winning catch for the Browns as time expires, securing our playoff seed?
    Our luck would be the opposite, securing a catch to put the Browns ahead and knock us out of the playoffs.

Blog Entries

What does it matter? We all saw the drops here. He wasn't a deep threat at all. If he blossoms in Cleveland so be it. But the Ravens gave him plenty of opportunities and finally made the right call in letting him go.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    You know it's going to be opposite. He's going to catch the game winner that knocks us out on 4th and 34 on the last play of the game. It's going to suck.
    There's a topic for a new thread. Guess the distance (4th and ??) that knocks us out of the playoffs versus Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    Our luck would be the opposite, securing a catch to put the Browns ahead and knock us out of the playoffs.
    Don't even think it, much less type it! I'm on suicide watch if that happens. Who remembers the late season home game vs. Cleveland when they kicked a FG that hit the curved support of the crossbar & it bounced back into play on review for the tying FG?!?! The refs went in and pulled Ray & others out of the shower and forced the game into OT. I melted down on the exit ramps that night...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Not even Harbaugh would be able to retain his job after going 0-2 to the Browns and eliminated by them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Don't even think it, much less type it! I'm on suicide watch if that happens. Who remembers the late season home game vs. Cleveland when they kicked a FG that hit the curved support of the crossbar & it bounced back into play on review for the tying FG?!?! The refs went in and pulled Ray & others out of the shower and forced the game into OT. I melted down on the exit ramps that night...
    That was the middle of that 9 game skid. Talk about heartbreaking. I remember celebrating and then having a meltdown when they resumed the game in OT.

10. Re: Grossi: Perriman a "Gift" for Browns

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    2007 was a dark time.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    It's going to be worse than that. 4th and 12; Ravens up by 6; Perriman catches the TD that (1) knocks Ravens out of playoffs and (2) clinches division title for CLE.

Book it.

12. Re: Grossi: Perriman a "Gift" for Browns

Quote Originally Posted by RavensPPark View Post
    Book it.
    "YOU CAN BOOK IT!" [Cue: Law & Order sound effect]

https://youtu.be/ejhedUFzHzc?t=2278