Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank You Joe!

Re: Thank You Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    I believe Tyrod started a game against Cincy at some point in a meaningless week 16/17 game
    Wrong, Flacco started, and Taylor relieved. Super BOwl year too--2012

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    when it was good it was good, but it's been all bad for a long time now, thanks for 2012 Joe but I ain't feeling sorry for you like some beta male shit, you got a cool 20mil getting deposited in your account this year.
    He's getting paid 25 million to not work and people are throwing a pity party for him. Only in sports.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    Somebody compiled this list on Twitter...y'all remember these dudes?

Mitchell
    Case
    Banks
    Grbac
    Redman
    Wright
    Blake
    Boller

Think back to watching games with those QBs and then get back to me on Flacco...
    I suppose if you put a wig on a pig it'll look prettier too

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    He's getting paid 25 million to not work and people are throwing a pit party for him. Only in sports.
    It's not a pity party, but shit the guy won us a Super Bowl. I agree with you by in large about Flacco but allow this thread to be a celebration of the guy. All you gotta do is go back to the dark days of Mr. Boller Bottom line they don't win the Super Bowl without #5.

Blog Entries

All you have to do is go back and watch Trent Dilfer try to throw a football in that Super Bowl against the Giants. He made two throws the entire game. It was so bad that if they even had Brad Johnson, they'd have put up 50.

Poor swording losing it ��

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    He's getting paid 25 million to not work and people are throwing a pity party for him. Only in sports.
    Exactly bro...joe is going be just fine I suspect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Somebody compiled this list on Twitter...y'all remember these dudes?

Mitchell
    Case
    Banks
    Grbac
    Redman
    Wright
    Blake
    Boller

Think back to watching games with those QBs and then get back to me on Flacco...
    Yes there was a lot of wasted years of prime Ray and Prime Reed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the 2010 playoffs, we were up 21-7 at half against the Steelers. If we won, no doubt in my mind we would have beaten the Mark Sanchez-led Jets, and made it to the Superbowl.

In the 2011 playoffs, a Lee Evans dropped TD & a Billy Cundiff miss stopped us from getting to the Superbowl.

In the 2014 playoffs, we were up not once, but twice by 14 against the Patriots. We should have won, and went ahead to face the Colts, which we definitely could have beaten to make it to the Superbowl.

Joe Flacco could be sitting here right now, having appeared in 4 Superbowls, and possible have 4 rings. (Also, he could be 4-0 against Brady in the playoffs in Foxboro, which would be fucking insane)

The Ravens could have had a mini-dynasty. After all the years we had to sit watching Kyle Boller and company.

I have nothing but respect for this man. *Tips Hat*

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Yes there was a lot of wasted years of prime Ray and Prime Reed
    Ironically, the one year that I truly believe was a lost SB was one with a QB not on that list: McNair in 2006.

Blog Entries

Ironically, the one year that I truly believe was a lost SB was one with a QB not on that list: McNair in 2006.
    Oh, the hangover game.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheRaven View Post
    In the 2010 playoffs, we were up 21-7 at half against the Steelers. If we won, no doubt in my mind we would have beaten the Mark Sanchez-led Jets, and made it to the Superbowl.

In the 2011 playoffs, a Lee Evans dropped TD & a Billy Cundiff miss stopped us from getting to the Superbowl.

In the 2014 playoffs, we were up not once, but twice by 14 against the Patriots. We should have won, and went ahead to face the Colts, which we definitely could have beaten to make it to the Superbowl.

Joe Flacco could be sitting here right now, having appeared in 4 Superbowls, and possible have 4 rings. (Also, he could be 4-0 against Brady in the playoffs in Foxboro, which would be fucking insane)

The Ravens could have had a mini-dynasty. After all the years we had to sit watching Kyle Boller and company.

I have nothing but respect for this man. *Tips Hat*

Man I just went back and watched that 2010 game on youtube. What jumped out of the screen was our PLAYMAKERS. Ray Rice was so good. Ed, Ray, Sizzle, Ngata, and man Flacco looked so poised even as a youngin. But my biggest takeaway was how different the game is officiated. Glad we got to see Ray and the gang prior to all the rule changes.

Oh and even back then we couldn't finish. Tie game 2 minutes left. We had them 3 & 19 on their 38 and we gave up the "Brown Helmet" catch to our 10 yard line.
    Last edited by DelaWhereRaven; 12-13-2018 at 05:40 PM.