Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

A Closer Look: Lamar vs Chiefs

There are all types of threads currently going. Joe threads, Lamar threads, HC coaching threads etc...This thread hopefully isn't going to be a repeat or mash-up of different gripes and agenda's already being expressed in this forum.

The goal/hope for this thread is for people that want to take a closer look at the Chiefs game. The hope is talk about that specific aspects of the last game will be discussed by referencing the actual plays from the game.

Cheers!

link to previous vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nCuFICMfMw

Last edited by edromeo; 12-11-2018 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Previous Video Non-playable, posted new vid previous vid linked

Re: A Closer Look: Lamar vs Chiefs

How is that a closer look? That video isn't even breaking it down to just Lamar plays (good and bad).. those are highlights. If you're gonna do an analysis you need to look at the bad plays too.

This is a closer look:

Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!

Luke 12:24

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    How is that a closer look? That video isn't even breaking it down to just Lamar plays (good and bad).. those are highlights. If you're gonna do an analysis you need to look at the bad plays too.
    Lol, seriously can you read?

From the OP:
    Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    The goal/hope for this thread is for people that want to take a closer look at the Chiefs game. The hope is talk about that specific aspects of the last game will be discussed by referencing the actual plays from the game.

Cheers!
    If you don't want to participate then don't. But the aim for this thread is clearly expressed above. And oh, if you bothered to look at youtube clip it has both positive and negative plays, completions and incompletions....but you would only see that if you're weren't in such a hurry to disagree about something that you actually looked at the vid clip.

Are there any plays from the Chiefs game that you want to discuss?

Cheers!

Blog Entries

1st Series:

Last edited by edromeo; 12-11-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Lol, seriously can you read?

From the OP:
    If you don't want to participate then don't. But the aim for this thread is clearly expressed above. And oh, if you bothered to look at youtube clip it has both positive and negative plays, completions and incompletions....but you would only see that if you're weren't in such a hurry to disagree about something that you actually looked at the vid clip.

Are there any plays from the Chiefs game that you want to discuss?

Cheers!
    But you're not just referencing "actual plays from the game" you posted highlights of the game lol..

Blog Entries

But you're not just referencing "actual plays from the game" you posted highlights of the game lol..
    No disrespect. But you are full of it. The original video is linked. Go back and watch the freaking video. Don't spread lies. Further more have you mentioned a single play from the game? Nope. Not. A. Single. Play.

If you don't want to talk about actual plays from the game...MOVE ON

I don't know what else to tell you other then your stance in this thread IMHO is precisely the type of post that makes the attempt to..i don't know....actually objectively discuss gameplay impossible or so tedious that it saps the joy out of it.

I ask again, are there any plays that you want to discuss....or are you here just to whine?

Cheers!

No disrespect. But you are full of it. The original video is linked. Go back and watch the freaking video. Don't spread lies. Further more have you mentioned a single play from the game? Nope. Not. A. Single. Play.

If you don't want to talk about actual plays from the game...MOVE ON

I don't know what else to tell you other then your stance in this thread IMHO is precisely the type of post that makes the attempt to..i don't know....actually objectively discuss gameplay impossible or so tedious that it saps the joy out of it.

I ask again, are there any plays that you want to discuss....or are you here just to whine?

Cheers!
    Lol nice post edit.

Here let's evaluate Danny Woodhead as a running back with this short touchdown run while we're at it

Blog Entries

3rd series:

3rd series:

Wow; what an incredibly insightful evaluation.

Lol. This thread is a dumpster fire.

Blog Entries

Wow.
    Lol, maybe....just maybe If you, Culex, ask me really, really nicely I might explain the plays to you. Is that what you want? You want your big bro to spoon feed you? And give you a pat on head?

Or do you want to read the OP (again....for the 1st time and attempt a discussion?

OP:
    I wonder what the above means?^^^^ You do know what 'discuss' means?

Or are you just here to troll? If I were to judge you based on your posts in this thread I would say you are here to troll. No?

12. Re: A Closer Look: Lamar vs Chiefs

Can someone explain to me why MM decided it was time to put Ty Montgomery in the game and run the ball twice in a row starting with 1st and 10 from the Chiefs 11 (Q1, 8:30 and 7:49)? Gus wasn't doing so great at the time (didn't have a phenomenal game to be honest), but Dixon had carried twice for 14 and 3 (TD). This drive followed the Chiefs missed FG, and instead of punching it in for 7, Lamar got stuck in 3rd and 9, and the Ravens had to settle for 3.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)